Chirps of Fresh Lightning [Training Thread/Invite Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chirps of Fresh Lightning [Training Thread/Invite Only]

Post by Shinobu on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:37 pm

The kids of Kumogakure. They were all heading to the beloved school for ninjas in training - the Ninja Academy. It sat atop one of the many high plateaus overlooking the main core of the hidden village. That was where it stayed for all the years Kumogakure existed, and it would be staying there for time and time again. And all of the villagers were relatively happy about it. No one ever did complain, so it was probably safe to assume that they had pure thoughts concerning the building.

Quiet eyes studied it from a long and winding staircase. They watched as all of the young students dashed across the rocky fields and up the stone steps to get to the Academy building. Quite a few of them were going to be late. Those electric blue orbs smiled at the other kids. It was a shame that there would be anyone reckless enough to stand idly by as precious time passed. The girl who these eyes belonged to was rather disappointed in her classmates. She let out a sigh and turned on her heels as they approached.

"I better hurry before I'm late, too," she said to herself. Shinobu Aoba, yet another student at the Academy who had big dreams for the future. Perhaps one of those dreams was much bigger than the others, but even so. She jogged lightly to the Academy, which was only a few meters from where she was standing initially. The doors were standing wide open for her to enter through, and so she did. Inside the main building, she made a right turn and then an immediate left to get to the classroom where her class would be meeting. "Sensei, I'm here!"

As Shinobu entered the room, an aged shinobi stood at a podium glanced up from his clipboard and faintly smiled at the young child. This man who was nearing the end of his middle-aged years was the teacher of the class, though he was just about ready to retire. "So, that makes a dozen," he noted in reference to his class of students. Compared to the other homerooms, this one was rather small. With the last few students rushing into the room, there was just over a dozen students in total. There were at least two or three dozen students in the others, but not this one. "All of you take your seats. Class is about to start. Aoba... Today, it is your turn to address this month's course of action."

The room was quick to settle down at the sound of the announcement. Shinobu was sitting in the row second to the front and in the very middle seat. She had just barely sat down when her surname was brought up. 'It's my turn again?' she thought quietly to herself. Reading the short phrases on the board was a monthly routine as of late, so she was used to getting her chance to do the small job. However, what piqued her curiosity was that this was the second or third time in a row that she was chosen to do it. Shinobu stood up nonetheless, and cleared her tiny throat. Her bright eyes scanned the board, noticing the broken sentences. "This month's lessons... Jutsu training review. Students will prepare to take and pass the exams."

Shinobu's eyes lit up at the end of her reading. The exams that would determine if they passed or failed as students, and however many students would move on to become real ninja.Sitting back down, the young girl mused together with a small group of students about this special occasion. She was excited that the time was nearing, when she would realize her dreams. There was no set date, but Shinobu knew very well that the day would be very soon. All she had to do was prove her strength, right? It was jutsu training, this time, and she was determined to do her best.

Word Count: 666
Notes: Intro Post
Training: 666/1750
Focus: Acad. Jutsu
Partner: Solo
Shinobu

View user profile http://kh-crossroadsaga.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chirps of Fresh Lightning [Training Thread/Invite Only]

Post by Shinobu on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 am

Shinobu was rather happy about the day’s course. Jutsu training. What she knew about any jutsu out there was little. The past couple of years she spent at the Academy had little to share about the topic, because the teachers were all determined to have students know everything about the village. Two years spent learning about the village that she grew up in.

Enough of that, she thought to herself.

Well, starting today, it was. This time, their lessons were taking a much different route. This was a great opportunity to prove herself to the Academy instructors that she was capable of becoming a real ninja. She had what it took to become a fine kunoichi!

It was unfortunate that most of the class turned it into a group activity, though. Some were in small teams that had three to five students. Shinobu was singled out as the only one who did not have a partner or group to be in. “Mmph, whatever,” she let out a sigh. Her expression was of the frustrated kind. Furrowed brows and glaring eyes. But, it all faded when she chose to let the anger slide off her shoulder. They were all friends with each other, anyway, so it did not matter.

“Some of these things don’t even require a partner… do they?” Shinobu muttered to herself quietly, her eyes skimming through the list of techniques the class was supposed to learn during the lesson. She glanced to the other students for a moment as they enjoyed themselves talking and playing around. “I really don’t want to bother with them, but if I have to. Guess I’ll just stay over here and do something with these for now.”

And so, she would begin to work with herself and herself only for as long as the class period was to go on. She still skimmed through the list and the explanations in it, and it was all interesting, to say the least. “These are what real ninja use?” her voice was hushed, but had a faint hint of excitement. “I… I’m going to do my best to learn all of these before anyone else!”

“Hey, wimp.”

A voice from behind that belonged to one of the older boys of the class. It was certainly someone she knew all too well, considering the past they had as new students. Shinobu swallowed a lump in her throat and let out a cold breath. She turned on her heels and faced the boy who was a good few inches taller than her - messy black hair, thin face, and a body with an average amount of muscle for a boy his age. As usual, he looked like a troublemaker who was about to cause some mayhem.

What does he want now? Shinobu wondered. It was this boy who locked her in one of the classrooms for a night. Him, and the trail of two girls standing right behind him.

“Sensei isn’t here right now, so let’s practice together,” the smirking boy suggested. But, anyone would know better than to practice with him after he said something so suspicious. It was bad enough that he was right about their instructor, who had gone away to take care of some business with the other Academy teachers. Those three were going to do something to her, she just knew it. All of the other students were on the other side of the courtyard, which made the situation even worse. No one was there to help her out of this mess. “Come on, I want to train with you. Why are you being such a wimp?”

Word Count: 610
Training: 1276/1750
Partner: Solo
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Dreams and fantasy-lands are what infest a creative mind, and Ai's laying down next to one of his friends allowed him to find his as well. Why work on this assignment when you can travel across dream-scapes and play under a vapor-wave sky, or swim down a river of stars alongside the planetary fish? A peaceful state allowed for a peaceful state of mind, and a situation like this was no different. Ai may have been laying down and napping, but his essence was riding a giant candle to a blinding light, the wax left behind forming stairs for others to follow. He felt whole.

"Hey Kawauso, wake up."

The young blue-haired boy would stir in his sleep before waking up to see his classmate, Borui, sitting next to him, clearly displeased by his sleeping. "C'mon, you were gonna be my partner, right?" That's right, he almost forgot that he made that promise to his beloved friend before he took his nap. He guessed he wouldn't be able to overcome this situation now, since he has an obligation to pay.

The other male sleepily smiled at his redhead friend. "Sure thing Qilin, what're we supposed to go over again?" As he spoke, the gloved hand of his friend smacked him in the back of the head. "Baka, this is why you're supposed to stay awake in class."

Ai rubs the back of his head and chuckles. "Sorry, Qilin." Afterwards, he listened closely as his friend began telling him about the jutsu they're supposed to learn in order to graduate. The Substitution Jutsu, Chakra Strings, Water walking, Transformation, and the Rope Escape Technique.

"What about that Genjutsu thingy?"

"Thingy?"

"Que.. Kay?"

"Oh, Kai! I guess you were paying attention, after all. Anyways, which one do you want to do first?"

Ai stopped paying attention to Borui at that moment, though. He instead spotted a girl of blue hair just like him across the courtyard, whom of which was confronted by one of the older kids, someone that looked a year older than Ai himself. He could barely make out him saying the word "wimp" behind said as he zoned in on the group of four. Two girls are right behind him, clearly being his little followers, and the blue-haired girl clearly didn't look like she appreciated the company.

"Yeah yeah that's nice Qilin. I'll get back to you on that." He yawned as he stood up, walking from the rest of the Academy students and towards the group of four, rubbing his eyes all the way. "Hey, wait!" His red-headed buddy quickly caught up to him, walking right behind him. "What're you doing, baka?"

"I dunno."

He guessed he just wanted to be a hero.

“Sensei isn’t here right now, so let’s practice together,” the smirking boy suggested. Yes, as the blue-haired ten-year-old approached, he knew now that it was just this jerk bothering her. Bullying belonged to the Dark Cloud Yokai, not to some butt-head that thinks that he's cool just because he has followers.

Soon enough, he was right behind the three, where he seemingly walked past them from behind slowly, looking like he was losing his balance, and just in time, too. “Come on, I want to train with you. Why are you being such a wimp?”

And just like that, Ai fell.

"Woah!" He yelled out as he "accidentally" tripped over himself, falling over right on top of the bullying boy and one of the two girls acting like his lackies. If it worked out, he landed almost right on top of the boy, if it didn't he would fall right onto the ground. "Woah, sorry, I mistook you for a pile of crap for a second there." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, chuckling out of false embarrassment. "Turns out you're only a loser. Good thing, the crap would've at least left a mark."

He could see Borui had stopped in his tracks, nodding in acknowledgement of what Ai had just done, where the red-head had stopped following him and just stood nearby. 'Two on three.. Should've came with some of the others...' His tail flicked out from underneath his shirt, the three and a half foot long furred appendage flicking from left to right in anticipation of a fight. His friends may desire to bully, but he's into protecting, and nothing excites him more than the thought of punching a bully.

Word Count: 770/770 
Action: Just Tripping
Quote"Turns out you're only a loser. Good thing, the crap would've at least left a mark."
Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:06 pm

The situation was bad, and it was about to get much worse, was what Shinobu was thinking to herself. At this rate, she was bound to end up in a jam-- No, that was already the case. There was simply no escape and not a thing she could do about it.

These three devilish children were all around her age. The one in the middle who was obviously taking the lead was Akashi. Shinobu knew him for about a year, and they shared  a piece of unforgettable history with each other. It was a memory that was a justifiable reason for Shinobu to hate him dearly. "I don't want to practice with you," Shinobu sighed, and she folded her arms across her chest. It was a rather polite tone in her voice, but it should have been meaner. She disliked the boy very much, after all!

Akashi, with the two other girls at his side, was pouting. His small fists were balling up at his hips, itching to cause trouble. "If you don't practice with me now, I'm gonna-- Agh!"

All of the girls, including Shinobu, gasped when Akashi suddenly fell to the ground. There was another boy in on the scene, all of a sudden. He came out of nowhere and landed right on top of the bullying student. Although it looked like it hurt, Shinobu snickered to herself at the sight. The boy who fell on top of the bully seemed a little too lax to be apologetic about the tumble. Not that she minded.

The timing of his arrival was so convenient, though. There was no need to stand around to analyze the situation. Shinobu already determined that it would end up becoming a brawl. With the odds being in their favor, the chances of winning over the bullies was slim. 

Shinobu brought her hands together and cracked her knuckles. "As you can see..." Shinobu glanced over to the unique looking boy who possessed a tail, and then she shifted her eyes back to the boy named Akashi. "He's my partner today. You'd just be in the way."

Word Count: 356
Training: 1632/1750
Partner: Ai
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 pm

"Oh lookie, I got a new partner." Ai would smile towards the girl he came in to help as he listened to her cracking her knuckles. 'Three on three.. perfect.' "Maybe you and your doggies can go and play tough somewhere else, yeah?" He would say to the fallen boy as he performed a backwards somersault, using the momentum to get him back onto his feet. After standing back up, he audibly barked to the two girls.

His thoughts came to light as he looked back towards his friend, Qilin, whom of which was still on standby. Hastily waving towards the redhead, he would point to his new partner. "I'll pay you back later, Borui! I wanna be partners with her so these buttheads can catch a hint!" Okay, he was definitely talking too much smack by now. How much longer can he go without being annoying? Was he being annoying now? Chances are he was, so he already decided that in order to prevent that he'll stop where he is now with what he was saying and would instead rest his eyes back on the bully.

"Ugh! Whatever, you owe me later!" He could already hear he friend storm off a little ways away, where he would sit down and read his book. Ai still felt more than confident in this fight, since if his friend didn't intend to jump in he'd just go and find one of the others to get. Perfect, between past experience of fighting with other kids and both his regular and new buddies ready to jump in, the young delinquent felt more than confident enough in what was about to happen next.

"You're messin' with the Dark Cloud Yokai! Get ready to be whalloped!" His declaration wasn't empty, as he would bring both hands up, fingers already curling into fists. Of course, he wasn't gonna throw the first punch, especially with, while their sensei may have his back turned, is still around. Instead, he had a totally different plan, and to talk smack was the first part. The next, of course, was to make himself look vulnerable. His height of four feet and five inches, skinny frame, and already loudmouth attitude should be more than enough to give that feeling off. His tail would next stick past him a little, the black tuft serving to rest in front of him with the rest of his tail relaxing. Chances are, the big kid wouldn't be dumb enough to take the bait, but if he didn't Ai already had his hands up and ready to react.

Word Count: 439/1209
Action: Picking a fight... maybe
Quote:"You're messin' with the Dark Cloud Yokai! Get ready to be whalloped!"

Stats:

Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Endurance: 0
Perception: 0
Chakra: 10(+50)
Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:19 am

Shinobu did not even realize that she was smiling right back at the boy who dropped in to help her. His verbal gestures to the girls was laughable. Of course, they were deserving of such treatment, especially since they were partially responsible for the trouble Shinobu faced not even a year ago. All three of them were dogs.

So his taunting and teasing was going on a little farther than before, but Shinobu paid little mind to the jabs from her new partner. The look on Akashi's face reflected just how irritated he was getting. His eyebrows were twitching with anger, and his face was as red as a tomato. 

Shinobu watched as the aggravated boy stood up with the aid of his sidekicks. "You're going to pay for that!!" he hissed at the one who fell onto him. But, then his harsh glare turned to Shinobu. "You and your little boyfriend are about to get pounded. I'm gonna pummel you into the dirt until you can't get up again. I'll start with your dumb friend first."

"Well, whatever you say, Akashi," Shinobu flicked her eyes at the boy, dismissing his threats against her. She figured it to be yet another empty threat, because that was all he ever did give her in situations like these. Just... who would have thought that it would actually turn into a real fight? Certainly not Shinobu, but her eyes bore witness to Akashi rushing at the boy who bravely came to her aid with a flying fist. If the other boy did not move out of the way, it was going to strike him right in the jaw. Shinobu stepped forward and called out to him, "Watch out!"

The other two girls moved in her way; thus, preventing Shinobu from moving to help her new partner. "Get out of my way," she growled at the two of them, but they stood their ground. "What? Are you trying to pick a fight with me, too?"

"We won't let you get in the way of Boss," they said simultaneously. How on point they were disgusted Shinobu. They were like clones, practically. Same hair style and fashion, though with different colors. Both girls were the girly type, but Shinobu knew very well that they had taken part in Sensei's combat lessons. Well, a two on one spar was not really a big deal for Shinobu. Melee was not exactly a talent of theirs.

"I don't want to embarrass you, but if I have to..." Shinobu hunkered down and prepared herself to brawl against the duo. If Akashi, the leader of the bullies, was to go up against her, too, then it would turn into quite the mess. "I'll take you on!"

I just hope he'll be okay over there, Shinobu thought to herself, sneaking a glance over to the two who were a short distance away.

Word Count: 490
Training: 2122/1750
Notes: Adding to training, totally starting a fight.
Focus: Acad. Jutsu / Stats
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Ai was already seeing the rising anger within the other boy that he was taunting. The reddening face, the twitching eyebrows, the look that would threaten death if it came from an adult. It was almost too much for him to handle. He was definitely going to get into a fight, but just this look already made him feel like this was all a joke.

It was then that the dogs came to their master's side. 'Woof..' They both helped him up, these twins of identical appearance and action. They fit well together as their own little freakshow, these twins being even weirder to Ai than his own tail, teeth, or ears. "You're going to pay for that!!"  Yup, the tomato was definitely red with rage. Ai didn't know what he was going to pay for though, because he's flat broke.

"You and your little boyfriend are about to get pounded. I'm gonna pummel you into the dirt until you can't get up again. I'll start with your dumb friend first."

"PFFFT, boyfriend? Eugh, don't put your feelings on me, dummy." Ai nearly snickered, though was able to stifle it just in time for him to not make it noticeable. He's not the one going out of his way to harass the girl. He just came over here to smack a bully crossing on territory and to make a new friend in the process, not to embody someone's insecurity.

"Well, whatever you say, Akashi,"

"Oh shiiiizz." He said as the girl he was bothering pretty much dismissed the entirety of what the other boy said. Ai couldn't even imagine how frustrating it is to be that pathetic, to not even be able to intimidate those you're bullying. It's insane to think that this other boy was feeling like he was able to just be a bully when he's not even scary. "Tomato-face isn't tough at all!"

And then the fight started.

Tomato-face charged right at Ai, clearly completely ready to smash him. It was definitely serious time, and as that fist flew right in like a hawk aiming for prey, soaring right in to catch the younger boy's jaw, Ai was already running ideas on how to act. It was expected for him to move left or right, it wouldn't help for him to go forward, and the momentum of the bully prevented him from going backward. He wanted to make this punch hurt, to perhaps even surprise the other boy, and he had just the idea to do it.

He leaned forward and downwards, his forehead now out the level of the boy's fist. He learned in the past that the forehead was the thickest park of a person's skull, so why not put it to use? His forehead was struck head-on by the other boy's fist, the stinging, headache-esque pain immediately came, but he also felt a rush come up suddenly; a shot of adrenaline coursing through his being. He was familiar with this feeling, and it was time for him to strike back and hard. He twisted his waist just enough for his tail to dart down to the other male's right leg, attempting to wrap itself around his leg and pull on it.

He also began attempting to return punches as well. First, his left fist aiming to hit the other boy in the gut with his right coming in right after the attempt, soaring directly towards the other boy's left cheek. His smile already went into an angry, open-mouth frown, canines grinding together as his teeth clamped together and his eyes narrowed furiously. "I'm gonna smash you and those two dogs after!" He roared as he attacked.

Word Count: 640/1849
Actions:Got punched in the forehead, threw a punch to the gut and one to the left cheek. Also attempted to wrap tail around his right leg and pull on it.
Quote: "I'm gonna smash you and those two dogs after!"
Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 pm

They were divided from each other to handle their own struggles for the moment. None of the other students paid very much attention to them. Perhaps it was smart that they did not get involved in any way. Somehow, they would end up getting dragged into the fighting if they were only watching. 

Shinobu was staring down the two girls in front of her. Manami and Masami, the self-proclaimed queens of the class and devoted followers of Akashi. It was surprising to her that they would even consider getting their hands dirty. But, if it was for Akashi's sake, then Shinobu believed that they would go so slow as to spread misery to all of the other students in some shape or another.

A brief glimpse of the other side revealed to Shinobu that the boys were fighting. There was no going over there to jump on the bully's back. Not yet, anyway. Because, the other side of the fight was just getting started. This time, it was Shinobu rushing to get it rolling. She clenched her teeth and threw her hands forward to shove both girls back. 

Well, it was a weak sort of start, but the face she was making in the process of charging at them had shaken their foundations. The palms of her hands struck them in the shoulders, doing exactly as she wanted. They stumbled a bit, but were not entirely fazed. It was enough to cause for them to yelp in astonishment, though.

"If that's enough to throw you off, then you should just leave while you can," Shinobu half smiled and readied her fists for a scuffle. But, that smile began to fade when the sidekick bullies glared at her harshly. The lone girl did glare back, but not so evil-like as them. 

No more words were exchanged between the three of them, only physical contact. A fist flew right passed Shinobu's face, grazing her ear as she leaned over to the left. But, she was too slow in reacting to the back-handed slap, which struck her in the cheek. It stung her flesh and left a reddened mark on her face. 

"Ha! I got her," Masami, the one who had slapped Shinobu, cheered to her twin friend and jumped up and down. 

It angered her that they would be so proud of themselves, just because they hit a fellow student. Shinobu's eyes were sparkling with an electric fire. "Hey, Masami," Shinobu called out to one of the girls- the one who seemed to bark the most and nip lightly. Shinobu's right hand was closed tightly and her blue eyes narrowed. "If you are really serious about it, then you'd have done it like this."

Shinobu gave the one who went by Masami little warning and let her have it. When her bare knuckles crashed into the unsuspecting Masami's lips, there was a cracking sound and the girl fell back onto the ground.  Punching one of the cockiest girls in class was... great. It was almost like a sense of triumph was washing over her. 

Word Count: 523
Training: 2645/1750
Notes: Struck both enemy students in the shoulder. Got slapped in the face and grazed on the ear. Punched Masami girl in the mouth.
Focus: Acad. Jutsu / Stats
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:20 am

Punch on punch, kick on kick. Even though his tail wrapped around the bully's leg and even though he essentially kept his enemy off balance, the wild swinging of both boys have left both battered and bruised. Thankfully his enemy was kept off balance,
because those punched he delivered were hard, harder than he certainly expected. He expected far less, he underestimated far more than previously thought, and even though he was seemingly winning, this was going to hurt.

'He actually is tough..'

Ai unwrapped his tail from the bully and took a few brisk steps backwards, hastily trying to get a read on what is happening that is far more than just a flurry of two kids thrashing one enough around.
His face is bruised, his knuckles cracked, the small scrapes and scratches only matched by his enemy's. Ai saw the girl he was hoping to help out land a hard hit on one of the dogs. Talk about giving her a bone, but it was clear that this fight was on, and the blood rushing through him, the adrenaline making his face contort more and more into one of pure spite for the other boy before him, there wasn't really a lot of words for him to describe this experience.

It was thrilling.

"Had enough, loser?"

He could hear the bully talk, but the way Ai felt made the ten year old certainly feel like he was far better off than his enemy. His panting wasn't that of exhaustion, at least not yet, but instead it's just the pure trip he was getting off of this. He wanted more, he craved more. He could barely see the bully anymore, but instead Nurarihyon; their gang founder, standing before him. No more "had enough, loser"s, but instead a voice telling yelling for them to start. It was like his initiation into the group all over again.

Immediately, he would feel a knee strike him in the gut, and he would see the boy he looked up to most before him, driving it into it. "C'mon already, you said you wanted to join, prove that you got the guts!" Immediately, Ai would drive his head forwards, headbutting Nurarihyon in the mouth and busting a lip. A flash between imagination and reality as he would see his bully again reeling back with a busted lip before returning back to his idol, whom of which responded in kind with a punch hitting him in the temple and sending the younger boy almost spinning around, though Ai would respond by groggily respond with punching the other boy in the jaw.

"Is that seriously all you got?!" His idol screamed in his mind, his thoughts pulsing heavily as he essentially snarled, charging forwards and aiming one more punch for the other boy's throat, aiming to shut up the voices, to end this fight, and to complete his initiation. Before his punch landed though, Nurarihyon disappeared.

"Good, you're one of us now, your new family, Kawauso."

Ai felt a heavy feeling as he fell to the ground, the chopping hand of their sensei above him, whom of which had just disabled the boy with a single blow before restraining the bully too, whom of which seemed to be on the verge of crying while Ai himself would slowly lose his glare, though not his consciousness.

He would just watch as their sensei restrained the other boy before pulling Ai back up onto his feet,
where his own wrists were restrained with a rope as well.
"I'm giving you girls until the count of three to stop fighting before I restrain you, too."

Word Count: 616/2465 
Blagh: Sensei stepping in
CategoryPunishment
Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu Yesterday at 6:43 pm

Shinobu was having the time of her life facing off against the twin dogs of Kumogakure's Academy. Not really, though. Having two of them to deal with was proving to be a difficult challenge for the student. Still, though. She did fairly well by herself in spite of being outnumbered. All three were throwing punches and light kicks at each other. Shinobu was matching their rhythm, for the most part. When they tried to hit her, she returned it. 

All three of them were a little bruised up, but Shinobu most of all. There was even a thin line of blood running down her chin, rolling over her pink lips. Her nose was starting to bleed after she had been socked in the nose by one of the girls. There was no telling who the blow came from, but it happened.

Shinobu grunted as she was slammed to the dirt ground of the courtyard. "Get.. off!" Shinobu stammered as both girls struck her in the head and arms with slaps and punches. Only until she forcibly pushed one of them off of her. The three ended up rolling together, with Shinobu sandwiched and trying to get the upper hand.

It went on like that for a while longer. None of them had noticed the man standing over the three of them with two boys bound at his feet. When they rolled into his shadow, the girls stopped fighting and glanced up at the angered shinobi. "I'm giving you girls until the count of three to stop fighting before I restrain you, too," the instructor said as he glared at all trouble-making children. With the last few students rushing into the room, there was just over a dozen students in total. There were at least two or three dozen students in the others, but not this one. "I expect all of my students to be on their best behavior. Yet, here is a misbehaving lot of brats."

The silence that fell upon the children was almost deafening. "S-Sensei..."

The look on his face was frightening, and it already brought one student to tears. Two others, the bully girls, also began to cry. As for Shinobu... Her face softened with a trembling lower lip. It looked like there were tears forming at the corners of her eyes, which were not yet falling. "Detention for the lot of you. You will all stay in the classroom, tied up, while everyone else goes to lunch," he went on to say.

Just like that? Shinobu wondered to herself. It was Akashi and his followers that started the whole thing. She wanted to say that out loud so that she and her heroic new friend would be let off the hook. That was right. The blame belonged to those three. But, how would she even begin to explain the situation to the aged teacher. He was a stern man, and she knew it. T-This is the worst. How am I supposed to get out of this one?

Word Count: 506
Notes: Punishment, Sensei scolding
Training: 3151/1750
Focus: Acad. Jutsu/Stats
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down