I have been called

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have been called

Post by Arisa Itami on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 pm

I am known by many names; Mountain Slayer, Thunder Lion, The Chocolate Axe but you may call me Tiffany Arisa, The Black Seto Kaiba, Origin, whatever. I found this site while browsing through my weekly advertisement sites cause roleplay sites have stagnated. This seemed like a site where I could do my muse so I read through the systems liked them and now I am here. I looked forward to meeting and getting to know you all~.

Extra: Shoutout to Ayame for reminding me that this reward exists xD

Advertisement
Arisa Itami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been called

Post by Akame on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Akame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuji on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Oh. Hi there. Welcome. Nice to meet you! Totally not speaking in cbox with you right now

Ummm, you get free stuff! If you want the ryo just PM me or put it in admin requests. If you'd rather stats then you can post a link to here of your link and we'll approve the stats to your stat page directly xD

Otherwise, welcome to Mythos! If you have questions, concerns, etc... feel free to let me know~

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Welcome arisa!!! I hope you enjoy your time here! if need anything feel free to PM any of the staff members, or hang out in chatbox (which you already do)! and outside of that most people on site are pretty friendly as well! can't wait to see how your plot evolves! best of luck!

You're welcome

Character ‖ Jutsu ‖ Stats ‖ Locker ‖ Tracker

Missions Completed:
D-0 ‖ C-0 ‖ B-0 ‖ A-0 ‖ S-0
Ayame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:01 am

Welcome to Mythos Arisa! I'm the one unfriendly staff member, so, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away to me or one of the other staff members regardless, either via PM, if you see any of us via chat box (which it sounds like you already know), or via this thread! Happy roleplaying!

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:49 pm

It seems like my counterparts have beaten me to the thread, but welcome to mythos nonetheless!

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepper on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Welcome to Mythos. As the other have already said, if you have any questions do go right ahead and ask.
Pepper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top