Random Blog Scribbler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random Blog Scribbler

Post by Asami Amakura on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:07 am

Because even this place needs an RBS name generator...

It's been a while with my three months absence on Saga (psychological turmoils are a real pain), but here I am again. For those who do not know me, my actual nickname is Raven Blackstar. I'm a 31 year old man, decade+ old experienced roleplayer of various sorts (tabletop, live action, MUD and forum RP) with a large selection of roleplays I've played. Yet, I still swear my strong point isn't gaming but being creative and writing things out.

With Mythos starting out, I thought and hope I can provide that creativity to the site. I've been part of several organisations before, and recently joined one again over where I live but I've only been a very brief jutsu moderator for Saga. For this site, I'm honestly more interested in being a Kage in hopes to be able to shape and create events and a workframe for others to play in.

Unlike my introduction on Saga, I'll add this small yet heavy-burden detail here about my real life health situation: being 'raised' by a narcissistic psychopath for 17 years has left my psychological health fractured, and as such, despite a decade of struggles to get things fixed, I still tend to have my lapses of self-doubt, distancing and other hard-to-handle moods. If in any moment I suddenly vanish without a trace, please be patient. I consider myself a patient, loyal and enduring person so I should return to activity sooner or later to torture role play either way.

Hope to meet you soon,
Raven.

PS: Buri, should you be reading this: the Anti-Buri Brigade didn't die!
Asami Amakura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random Blog Scribbler

Post by Kyoshi on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:38 am

RBS! It's me, Nayoko! But now I'm Kyoshi! I'm glad to see you around. You know the drill. If you have questions, shoot them my way or to any of the staff.

Hope to see you around.

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ai on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:50 am

Heya RBS, you probably don’t remember me but it’s Otter. I’m happy to see you join the site!
Ai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:52 am

Welcome RBS! It's me, the person who gave you the nickname~ Welcome to Mythos! If you have any questions or stuff, feel free to just ask around~

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asami Amakura on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Aka wrote:Welcome RBS! It's me, the person who gave you the nickname~ Welcome to Mythos! If you have any questions or stuff, feel free to just ask around~
Ah, yes, that person that has been engraved upon my very soul, changing the perceptions of my nickname FOREVER!
Hi!

I'm stealing your old Village, btw.
Asami Amakura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top