Field Trip?! Nope, just Community Service [Private/Aka]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Field Trip?! Nope, just Community Service [Private/Aka]

Post by Akame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:16 am

Today was another day at the shinobi Academy in Konoha, where Akame would sit silently in his class, doodling some more before it began. This time, he doodled his depiction of what the Sharingan looked like. Of course, he was forbidden from ever being around the Uchiha Clan Compound, let alone had yet to meet someone with it, but from what his mother and brother had said in the past, he saw it as some sort of eyeball with multiple pupils in it. He didn't have anything with the color red, so shading had to do for now. It was described as a similar shade to his own when he uses jutsu, but he can't really buy it. His was just because of being a freak, there's no way it's the same shade or color as his own! Still though, it was fun to imagine it, though frankly the end result of his drawing pretty much looked like a frog. Whoops.

He ignored the hustle and bustle of the classroom, where friends talks with each other or messed with one another. He looked over his shoulder, seeing Hiro with his little group and almost could have sworn that the bully looked right at him, and just the suspicion of that by itself made the young Senju immediately turn around, keeping his eyes towards his notebook and the bottom of the classroom.

"Alright, class, quiet down because it's time to get to work." Their instructor began, picking up a piece of chalk and a small textbook, readying himself to get to work, though to Akame's surprise and the gasps coming from some of the students in the class, their instructor then tossed both book and chalk to the side, instead clapping his hands together. "I hope you're all ready, because today you are all going to pair up with someone and perform a service for your community. Think of this as a field trip, but you're going to experience professions out there other than just being a shinobi. Maybe you'll take this time to sweep floors, or maybe you'll work to deliver mail? Perhaps some of you will even find a love in the kitchen of a restaurant. This is menial labor, but there's a lesson in this. What is Rule number 27?"

"A shinobi must see the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings." A decently-sized number of students in the class would answer including Akame. These rules should be common sense to them all by now since they've been going over them since the start of of their school careers, so the young Senju could only assume that those that didn't answer just didn't wish to participate. "Correct, now go find a partner and decide what occupation you're going to do. Come and tell me what you decided and get to work."

Almost immediately the sound of chairs scraping against the wooden floor roared throughout the room as students immediately got up to group together, already talking to one another. Akame himself scooted his seat back, looking around for another student that is open to pair together.

wc 533
Akame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Field Trip?! Nope, just Community Service [Private/Aka]

Post by Aka on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:02 pm

"I hope you're all ready, because today you are all going to pair up with someone and perform a service for your community. Think of this as a field trip, but you're going to experience professions out there other than just being a shinobi. Maybe you'll take this time to sweep floors, or maybe you'll work to deliver mail? Perhaps some of you will even find a love in the kitchen of a restaurant. This is menial labor, but there's a lesson in this. What is Rule number 27?"

The insistence of what they’re doing as if it were a field trip made Aka cringe somewhat, but regardless, he followed suit with the rest of his peers, albeit with just a bit of a lack of enthusiasm. The idea of going about, doing menial tasks that Aka deemed beneath him… It displeased the stroppy child, to put an understatement on this. His brow was furrowed, and a mixture of bewilderment and frustration was across his face. Did they really have to do community work? They were supposed to be shinobi, not street sweeps. Yet, the boy had been hit around the head with books enough that he wasn’t going to tell them to fuck off, instead just quietly taking it – for once.

While the students around him quickly got up from the seats, excited to partner up with their friends, Aka instead simply stayed where he was, with his feet up on the desk, scanning the room. In his mind, there were only a few people that actually believed what they were saying about there being a hidden meaning in this. In Aka’s mind, that was just an excuse the tutor used to get them to cooperate. What better way to get kids to act, than to make them think it’s a benefit to do in the first place. The people that truly fell for the sensei’s words… Well, those were the sort of people that Aka was not sure if he wanted to team up with, or if he wanted to avoid at all costs. On the one hand, those that were that naïve could perhaps be tricked into doing all the work for him. In a way, that’d be doing what the sensei wanted: using ninja skills to get the job done, at least in terms of subterfuge. On the other hand, the more vocal of them could try and pester him to put in more work than he intended. So, through half lidded eyes, he looked, before slipping his feet off the desk, carefully slipping out of his seat as a familiar individual appeared to be looking around. The bed headed guy from the shuriken practice. Aka was pretty sure he had an actual name, but, then again, he didn’t really care that much about an extra. This guy was basically just a stepping stone for Aka to hop, skip, and jump over.

Cracking his neck, like someone about to get into a fight or brawl would do, Aka walked over to him, pointing a finger, clothed in dark blacks, reds, and greens as he spoke. “Ah, bed head. You’re looking like you have no partner over here. Well, don’t worry, I’ll save you the trouble of looking around and begging, and I’ll present you an offer to team up with me for this assignment.” At this, he turned his nose up at the boy, looking down on him with a smirk upon his lips. Truly, Aka was a cocky shit.

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akame on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm

It would only be to Akame’s slight surprise that he would see a certain individual from the recent shuriken practice approach him with confidence bordering on arrogance; Aka. Akame never truly directly spoke to the blonde older boy with hair that made his own spiky bed head look completely smooth, but he recalled the name of him from Kyoshi’s mentioning it. He also recalled that, like Tetsuji, this individual was one of the three actually decent throwers present that day as well. The young Senju was greeted with a pointed finger wearing dark blacks, reds, and greens, and the audible observation that he was without a partner. That was a worry he can cast aside though, as a certain blonde-haired smart-ass will save him the trouble of searching and begging and present him with an offer to team up for the assignment.

Of course, Akame could be like Tetsuji in this moment and immediately deny the offer, going off to find someone less.. aggressive, but he was very much like his better redhead friend in the regard that he didn’t particularly believe in not giving someone a chance. In fact, if his curiosity is piqued then there’s little to no way he wouldn’t take the opportunity to check out said interesting thing. Aka, despite the arrogant turnt up nose facial expression he was doing as a means to quite literally look down on him, was one such person that peaked the boy’s interest. First impressions can mean a lot, and while the blonde-haired boy’s was one screaming hostility and arrogance, needless to say the young Senju did pick up on his telling him and Ayame to hit the target, and that shows a hint of actually caring about something. Why else would someone even in their own way encourage two people they don’t know at all to actually hit it? There was also the fact that unlike other bullies that the boy was about to string him with he actually had a sense of restraint when Akame tried prodding him a little with his sarcasm. All in all he was someone that went from one to two dimensional fast, and he wanted to see why.

“Sure thing, Aka. This is actually perfect since I was hoping to learn more about you, anyways.” The young Senju would re-open His black notebook book, flipping past the various sketches he had done of the environment around him, of various overgrowths, plants, and trees, and of various sketches of human anatomy before onto a blank sheet of paper, pulling out the chair next to him for his new partner. “You have any ideas on what we could do for this so we can get it done first? There’s some of the typical things like mail delivery, sweeping floors, that kind of stuff, but what suggestions do you have?”

As he listened for an answer, the young Senju would begin jogging down the more typical and generic chores; sweeping, doing dishes, picking up trash, delivery, and shopkeeping, to say a few. “Five more minutes, and then you’ll have to get going!” He could practically hear the instructor announce while seemingly just sat behind his desk, pulling out a book with a blank sheet covering it. The boy paid him no heed as he knew that deadlines were more of guidelines when it came to time limits like this. It was a warning to just get them to speed up on deciding, to have them give up and choose something stupid like picking up trash. Typically students don’t commonly give it much thought when they first hear it, or how they can actually just say something at random when asked and then decide later on anyways. The young Senju wasn’t about to fall prey to that trick.

Wc 647

Twc 1180
Akame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:54 pm

This is actually perfect since I was hoping to learn more about you, anyways.

An interesting statement, and one that had certainly piqued Aka’s interest, and most importantly, boosted his already bolstered ego. With a cocky grin, Aka looked at the boy, nodding his head. “An understandable reason, although interestin’ to say the least. I imagine this will be an interesting trip out for the both of us bed head, even if it will be fuckin’ boring. As for what we do, I don’t give a damn. Whatever we’re doin’ is just so that others don’t have to, so, we may as well do it well enough that they recognise that we’re better than it, you know? So, feel free to be the one to choose, whatever we do, I’mma fuckin’ ace it!

Smirking with a confidence and pride that were far from expected or even deserved of the situation, Aka nodded, only half listening to the teacher as they announced that time was running out. To be honest, Aka knew how manipulative the announcement by nature was. He was arrogant, and cocky, but not exactly an idiot. Pressure was a powerful weapon against the weak willed and the unprepared, but when it came to community service, Aka felt no pressure – if he disappointed, well, then it was their fault for not giving him the right job. He was to be a dazzling, brilliant ninja! Not whatever street sweep the academy clearly expected him to be.

Rolling his shoulders, the boy moved to a nearby wall, shoving his hands forcefully into his trouser pockets and turning to gaze with a seeming lack of interest at the boy who had begun to know only as bed head, giving him a moment to pause and think of what task the duo would be dragging their heels or getting on with, doing for the sake of the village as was advertised, or, in Aka’s mind, for the sake of the couch potato losers. Then, allowing the moment of pause to occur, Aka coughed with intentions of getting the other boy’s attention, facing him with an eyebrow cocked and raised.

Say, you said you wanted to know stuff, right? Go ahead and submit what we’re getting on with today, and when you get back, you can ask away, I ain’t gonna care about you prying. Not like my life’s private as an affair anyways. I’m destined for far too great a scale to be private, you know? So, you go on ahead and get that stuff done, and then we can get to the fun bit. Fun for you, since you get to do the know how learning bit you seem interested in, and fun for me, because I get something to distract me from this boring ass assignment. Seriously though, it couldn’t have been combat practice? Man, they never let us do brawls or fights, I just wanna test myself against the others in the classes, you know?!

With that, clearly satisfied from hearing his own voice, the boy fell relatively quiet, listening and waiting for the ‘bed head’ to give his reply and indulge Aka. From a fourth wall breaking perspective, poor, poor bed head.

533 + 584 = 1117

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top