Pranksters: Prolific and Pensive [Private | Aka]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pranksters: Prolific and Pensive [Private | Aka]

Post by Kyoshi on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Kyoshi was not one to feel rebellious, but today was a bit of an exception. It had been a while since the lunch hour scuffle that the young Sarutobi had started, and the punishment of detention had already been served. But that was only the punishment from the school. Kyoshi’s father, unsurprisingly, had found out about his antics that day, and in turn had found about his less than stellar performance in the classroom. This discovery had led to a series of rigorous shouting sessions and a grounding that had forced Kyoshi to get used to his father’s training methods; they were far less forgiving than when he trained with his friends. This grounding had continued past the detention period and into the following week, leaving Kyoshi feeling a little less prepared for the rapidly approaching graduation exams. Sure, his dad had him training and all, but it was a lot less jutsu training and a lot more endless hours of push ups, sit ups, and running. In truth, it was more like torture than training, but Kyoshi did not have much of a choice.

That is, until today. Finally, his father had allowed him to leave the house and get back into the world for things other than school. Striding out of his house and toward the village proper, Kyoshi could not help but let out a sigh of relief at the newfound freedom. He had been cooped on for so many days that he was beginning to think that he would never be let out. But thankfully, here he was in the open air once again. The only question now was what to do, considering he did not feel like heading to the academy and practicing at the moment. He needed a break, and he needed to do something that was just…fun. As much as Kyoshi enjoyed himself when he was training with friends learning new techniques, he knew that there was more to life than that, and it was time for him to experience it.

Since even before the detention, Kyoshi’s life lately had been consumed with the practice that came with the upcoming graduation exams, and though he knew they should not be taken lightly, Kyoshi had started to feel pretty confident with his ability to perform the required jutsu and to keep up with the physical tests that the academy could throw at him. The only worry that he had was the written portion of the exam, but despite that, he felt tat his odds of passing at this point were pretty good. So for now, the young Sarutobi found himself just wanting to kill time as he waited for the upcoming test. He knew his father would not approve of the slacking, but again, Kyoshi was feeling rebellious lately.

And so, with no responsibilities for the day, Kyoshi wanted into the center of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, hoping to find something exciting or interesting to do in order to pass the time. The sun was high in the sky and the air was clear…it was shaping up to be a day of good weather if nothing else. The sound of shop owners opening up their stores for the day brought a smile to the academy student's face as he waved at all manner of people. Anyone from butchers, to gardeners, to paint shop owners were all around him. Maybe he could help one of them out if he found nothing else to do...

WC:587

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pranksters: Prolific and Pensive [Private | Aka]

Post by Aka on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Aka felt the relief of a day off from education just encompass his being. Well, less relief, and more just that he was less angry than usual, with a bit more tendency to be just a tad patient. So, what would someone who wasn’t about to pop a vein in anger do with his spare time? Under normal circumstances, for the Itazura boy, the answer would be spar and train with his mother. To him, that was both a method of self improvement, and just a fun thing to do. But, both of his mothers were busy, so, instead, the young boy found himself wandering. There were plenty of things to explore in Konohagakure no Sato, and there was only ever minimal harm to exploring it.

For this day in particular, Aka felt like goofing off. Yet, there was only one truly acceptable way to goof off. Pranks. Mischief. Mayhem.

Of course this wasn’t exactly the most acceptable way of spending time when it came to anyone on the receiving end of this action, but, to Aka, that wasn’t what was important. It was harmless, and most importantly, it put him in the spotlight. The pranks he did never caused damage, or at least permanent damage. Painting stupid words or pictures over logos and shops, making a fake bounty poster for whatever teacher recently bugged him that was so over the top that only the most gullible of fools would be tricked into believing it, or something as minor as just the classic water bucket. He wasn’t the most vocal about when he was doing them, and in truth many would not take him for a trickster. A bully, sure, but a prankster who does so for fun, no. Yet, appearances can be deceptive.

So, while out and about, walking and looking for his method of vicious mockery and his first victim of the day, a coincidence occurred that he did not expect – but, one that would prove entertaining if nothing else. Kyomo Saga no teeth or whatever his name was. The guy that had punched Aka in the back of the head, but admitted to his wrong doings after essentially having Aka beat the shit out of him. And lo and behold, not far from him, the paint shop where the owner pretends to not know who Aka is, yet serves him paint anyways because money is money.

Walking over and wrapping his arm around the other boy’s shoulders as if he were an old friend, Aka smirked and spoke up, his words seeming genuinely happy. “Hey friend! It’s good to see you! Didn’t know you’d be hanging out in a place like this. Now, I figure… You owe me. You know, for the whole hitting me in the back of the head thing. So, what say you and I make a little bargain? My parents are out and about, being busy, so, training’s harder than usual for me today… Of course, I won’t ask you for some training. It’s your day off as well I imagine. So, if you’ve got time, care to join me on a little… Excitement trip? A couple cans of paint, and a trip to anything we find that we can make just slightly more amusing. Say yes, and I’ll forgive the whole blind side punch. Say no, then, you know, whatever. Your free time, and I’ll be doing it anyways. And no worries, I won’t force ya to pay for the paints. That’d be assholey of me to do, and I ain’t that guy from shuriken practise with the black hair. So, whaddya say? We have a deal there red head?” he said, looking at the boy with a smug grin on his face, having said his piece.

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:53 pm

There was a moment of panic that shivered down Kyoshi’s spine when he saw it. The spiky blonde hair that could only belong to one boy on that height. There was but one kid his age that sported hair like that, and as that boy noticed him, the young Sarutobi’s fears were confirmed. It was Aka Itazura, the hot-head who Kyoshi had started a fight with fairly recently in the academy halls. It took every bit of willpower not to visibly cringe as Aka approached him, seeing as he was sure the boy was about to come over and either yell at him, or beat him up for what he had done a second time. If Kyoshi was honest with himself, he knew he probably deserved it; but that knowledge didn’t make him like the prospect of a beating any more. He was about to open his mouth and greet his fellow student when the kid surprisingly threw an arm around his shoulders, a smirk on his face that both perplexed, and scared the young student.

“Hey friend! It’s good to see you! Didn’t know you’d be hanging out in a place like this. Now, I figure… You owe me. You know, for the whole hitting me in the back of the head thing. So, what say you and I make a little bargain? My parents are out and about, being busy, so, training’s harder than usual for me today… Of course, I won’t ask you for some training. It’s your day off as well I imagine. So, if you’ve got time, care to join me on a little… Excitement trip? A couple cans of paint, and a trip to anything we find that we can make just slightly more amusing. Say yes, and I’ll forgive the whole blind side punch. Say no, then, you know, whatever. Your free time, and I’ll be doing it anyways. And no worries, I won’t force ya to pay for the paints. That’d be assholey of me to do, and I ain’t that guy from shuriken practise with the black hair. So, whaddya say? We have a deal there red head?” he said, looking at Kyoshi with a smug grin on his face.

The Sarutobi’s mouth hung slightly open for a moment as he tried to understand what he had just heard. Aka wanted him to go on some kind of trip with him? One that involved taking paint cans somewhere and making something more amusing? It didn’t take a genius to know that Aka just wanted to go paint graffiti on something as a prank, but the idea of Aka doing that struck Kyoshi as strange. The blonde hot-heat never seemed like the kind of guy who enjoyed joking around; Kyoshi sooner expected him to beat up some unsuspecting kid than go paint on a wall somewhere. But regardless of what Aka wanted to do, the young Sarutobi knew it was bad news. Graduation was coming up very soon, and if they got caught then it could definitely mean that he would be delayed some time for not showing discipline or something like that. But at the same time…this resented an interesting opportunity, Kyoshi and Aka were not exactly friends, especially after Kyoshi decided to sucker punch him in the back of the head. And if the Sarutobi walked away from him now, it would only further extend that distance between them. Now, as much as Kyoshi would not mind having his name as far removed from Aka’s as possible, he knew that it could spell disaster for his future. What if they were on the same squad? What if they had to do a mission together? That tense relationship could cause all sorts of problems, and Kyoshi needed to smooth it out as soon as he could.

So what if they ranked someone…they wouldn’t get caught…

“Hey Aka,” Kyoshi finally managed to stammer out. “Yea, um…I guess I do owe you after all.” He slipped out from under Aka’s arm and began strolling toward the small paint shop. “An adventure sounds like it could be fun I guess. But we better start soon so that we can admire our handiwork in the light of day, right?” He forced out a chuckle before dipping into the paint shop, looking over the selection of colours before him before finally settling on red and white. Turning back toward wherever Aka was, he called out to him. “I’ve got two cans here if out want to grab the brushes. Let’s get going!”

Let's get this over with...

WC: 789+587=1376

Last edited by Kyoshi on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Admire our handiwork in the light of day

To Aka, that line was brilliant, and one he could get behind. A smirk crossed his face as he watched Kyoshi go get paints, and then return. As the red haired boy walked back from the shop with a duo of paint cans, one clearly containing red, the other obviously white. Ideas came into Aka’s mind. Nodding, he then tagged out as it were, swapping places with Kyosho… Yoshi… Stretched chin! And going into the paint shop to get the brushes. Shortly after, he came back, with 2 large brushes, and 2 medium sized ones.

With that, he was ready, although he pointed one of the brushes to Kyoshi as if in making a statement. “If you want, let me know how much those buckets cost, and I can give you the ryo for it. I dragged you into this, so, I ain’t gonna make you pay for it, yunno?

With that, he smirked, before coming up with a few ideas he wanted to try. “So, unless you have any ideas or suggestions… We could go outside of the Uchiha clan, and uhh… What’s that black haired edge lord’s name? The one from the shuriken field practice that had even more ego problems than me… Setsugi? Well, regardless, we write on the wall out there that whatever his name is, sucks! The second, we can go back to the Itazura clan compound and on the wall there, paint to our creative intent. My clan’s generally pretty chill, aside from one of my mum’s, who breathes down my neck if I fuck up. We do it there, we can practise, doodle, take the micky out of some of our class mates, and unlike the first, there’d be no risk of repercussions other than me getting nagged at. So! Whaddya say, unless ya got a better suggestion? I made the suggestion we do this, but, I just figure it’s better you and I bury the hatchet before we both graduate from the academy you know? That way if we get in a fight again, it’s a fight from scratch! Aha!

With that, the Itazura boy let out a laugh that seemed almost like a cruel cackle, his blonde explosion of hair moving lightly with his overly emphatic movements, as if the entire situation was just a bit of a laugh to him. Well, perhaps a “bit” is an understatement. Still, if this was something that many would consider a “covert” activity, Aka had just completely blown it, with his boisterous personality and overly loud voice carrying through the air with his energetic personality and lack of not awareness, but lack of care. He wasn’t breaking any rules as far as he was concerned, and besides, the rules sucked if it meant that a kid couldn’t do the odd bit of graffiti to vent frustrations when situations like bullying tend to go unresolved. Hell, Aka got punched in the back of the head and got in trouble for it! So, given that the reckless kid was in trouble for anything he did and didn’t do anyways, there was no harm in having a bit of fun with it, and maybe, just maybe, publicly humiliating that arrogant black haired boy while he was at it… Whatever his name was.

553 + 625 = 1178

OOC: Bah, sorry for the delay

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 am

Kyoshi’s plan to earn Aka’s “respect” or at least a semblance of what that might be already seemed to be working, even if only a little bit. His nod of approval at the paints that Kyoshi had selected was all that the young Sarutobi needed to see to know that he was on the path to reconciliation. As Aka ran to grab the brushes, Kyoshi’s eyes wandered the shop and fell eventually onto the shop keep. He had been watching them ever since they entered, and as Kyoshi made eye contact with him, the man quickly looked away and sighed. He knows, Kyoshi thought to himself as a little bit of shame began to form a pit in his stomach. This was not what Kyoshi was used to doing, but apparently the man knew exactly who Aka was. Before too long, Kyoshi would end up lumped together with him. But it was worth it to strengthen the bond of these two soon-to-be shinobi…right?

Aka returned within moments carrying a few brushes that would soon become evidence of their crimes. The blonde-haired boy was already smirking as he offered to pay for Kyoshi’s purchase, which Kyoshi accepted hastily. The less this could be tied to his name the better. He gave Aka the price of the materials before his companion began telling him exactly what his plan was for the paint that they were purchasing. “So, unless you have any ideas or suggestions… We could go outside of the Uchiha clan, and uhh… What’s that black haired edge lord’s name? The one from the shuriken field practice that had even more ego problems than me… Setsugi? Well, regardless, we write on the wall out there that whatever his name is, sucks! The second, we can go back to the Itazura clan compound and on the wall there, paint to our creative intent. My clan’s generally pretty chill, aside from one of my mum’s, who breathes down my neck if I fuck up. We do it there, we can practice, doodle, take the micky out of some of our class mates, and unlike the first, there’d be no risk of repercussions other than me getting nagged at. So! Whaddya say, unless ya got a better suggestion? I made the suggestion we do this, but, I just figure it’s better you and I bury the hatchet before we both graduate from the academy you know? That way if we get in a fight again, it’s a fight from scratch! Aha!

The cackle that erupted from Aka’s lips at the end of his rant caused Kyoshi to visibly flinch. Even if nobody had seen them yet, someone definitely heard that. There was no taking it back at this point. But the slightly bigger problem was that Aka wanted to go to the Uchiha clan compound. That was going to be a problem for a variety of reasons, but the first and most important of all was that Kyoshi had recently been kicked out of there already. When he and Akame had gone exploring, they ended up in the sights of some older guys could have beaten them to a pulp if they hadn’t been careful. To go back now seemed like a bad idea, but at the same time no matter where they went it meant that Kyoshi could get caught. At least this way he could say it was Aka’s idea if he needed to. He nodded slowly and responded in hushed tones, hoping that the man at the desk would not hear him.

“Yeah, that sounds like it could work. We’ll have to be careful at he Uchiha compound though. I go chased out of there only a couple of days ago and I don’t want those genin that caught me to come back to beat me up. As tough as the two of us are, I don’t think we’d stand a chance. We’ll just have to stay to the outside of the compound so that we don’t draw too much attention to ourselves. And um, his name is Tetsuji. He’s pretty strong. I know from a sparring match I had with him in class. So we will have to keep an eye out for him too.” Kyoshi paused for a minute to think over the other half of Aka’s suggestion. It was so strange to Kyoshi that Aka would want to deface his own clan compound, but if it meant less chances for the young Sarutobi to get in trouble, then he was on board. “And as for going to your compound after, I guess that works for me too. I’m glad you want to get over our stupid fight as much as I do. I mean, if we are going to be working together someday, then we might as well make sure we aren’t mad at each other all the time, right?”

With that, Kyoshi started to walk toward the head counter where he set down the paint cans that he had been carrying. The man behind the counter slowly began to figure out the total for the cans along with the brushes before turning to Aka and presenting him with the price. Kyoshi simply looked down at his feet, waiting for the exchange with this witness to his crimes to be over.

WC:911+1376=2287

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:57 am

When the other boy responded, Aka immediately took notice of the suddenly quiet tone. As if keeping a secret, hiding behind closed doors, and not wanting to get caught doing what was currently nothing. “Yeah, that sounds like it could work. We’ll have to be careful at the Uchiha compound though. I got chased out of there only a couple of days ago and I don’t want those genin that caught me to come back to beat me up. As tough as the two of us are, I don’t think we’d stand a chance. We’ll just have to stay to the outside of the compound so that we don’t draw too much attention to ourselves. And um, his name is Tetsuji. He’s pretty strong. I know from a sparring match I had with him in class. So we will have to keep an eye out for him too.

Wait, was this guy seriously having this much of a doubt about an idea that wasn’t set in stone? And even more ludicrously, did he seriously say that such an obnoxious arse was a good fighter?! Aka bit back a curse, holding his tongue for the moment and instead waiting for the long chin, red haired kid to finish what he was saying. “And as for going to your compound after, I guess that works for me too. I’m glad you want to get over our stupid fight as much as I do. I mean, if we are going to be working together someday, then we might as well make sure we aren’t mad at each other all the time, right?” By the end of it, Aka put the paint he had down on the ground temporarily, just long enough for him to put his hand to his face, putting his hand back down long enough to hand the other boy the ryo for the paint and painting equipment. He understood the last bit about not wanting to fight, although Aka only really wanted it so that he had someone to back him up when he inevitably got into future squabbles. Still, he proceeded to pick up the paint, and walked out of the building with a nonchalant wave behind him to the bemused store keep who was most likely getting a laugh out of the whole situation.

As he got outside, he turned to face the boy and pointed a paint brush at him. “You sure you want to be a shinobi guy? Because, I mean, you seem pretty uncertain and nervous about something as simple as a harmless prank. Besides, as I said, we don’t gotta go to the damn Uchiha complex. Was just a suggestion and all that. Since, you know, that Tetsojo guy is obnoxious. If you get this nervous over a damn prank, how the fuck are you gonna cope in a mission, where you may need to choose whether to kill an enemy or even an ally for the sake of some money bags objective, eh?

Of course, Aka had no intention on that being legitimate advice, continuing on. “So, unless you got a better idea, let’s skip the Uchiha compound, and we’ll go to the Itazura place. I’m sure my mums won’t mind seeing a bit of the ol’ fine art to give them a laugh. Give a big fuck you to the assholes in charge, show how great we are, and get in minimal trouble for it. How’s that sound for an outing, or is it still too much of a problem that you need to whisper about it, eh?” he spoke, words like a brutal spit, not hiding the embarrassment and disdain in his voice, as if he was looking down his nose at the other boy from a building level above him. Viewing himself as leagues apart. Of course, there was also the chance that the other boy didn’t know where the clan compound was, but Aka hadn’t let that thought cross his mind – it’s where he lives, of course everyone knows where Aka lives.

The said, he gestured to the compounds general direction, more out of habit than intention, rephrasing all of his questioning. “So, are we gonna do this, or no, and you gonna go with my plan or have one of your own, eh mister indecisive shinobi?

718 + 1178 = 1896

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Kyoshi could not place the expression on Aka’s face after the blonde boy paid for the paint and then left the shop, Kyoshi in tow. It seemed like it was a cross between both disappointment and confusion, with just a little bit of annoyance sprinkled on top. Needless to say, Kyoshi thought he had been clear enough, but for some reason his warning had been less than clear to Aka. He was about to say something to try and clear things up when Aka turned to face the young Sarutobi, a paintbrush pointed toward him. “You sure you want to be a shinobi guy? Because, I mean, you seem pretty uncertain and nervous about something as simple as a harmless prank. Besides, as I said, we don’t gotta go to the damn Uchiha complex. Was just a suggestion and all that. Since, you know, that Tetsojo guy is obnoxious. If you get this nervous over a damn prank, how the fuck are you gonna cope in a mission, where you may need to choose whether to kill an enemy or even an ally for the sake of some money bags objective, eh?”

That gave Kyoshi pause. Not because of the tone that it had been spat at him, but because of the truth behind those words. It was the second time in the pair’s brief relationship that Aka had laid out a surprising amount of truth with a few simple and pointed words. To most people, it might seem rude, but in that moment Kyoshi knew that his peer was right. He was being so indecisive over something to ridiculous, and yet he was in school to become a defender of people, and hopefully a leader of other ninja. Heck, he had told Akame that he wanted to be the Hokage someday. How would be do that if he was too nervous to do a stupid prank with a classmate. His feelings of inferiority were even further cemented when Aka continued, taking charge of the situation. “So, unless you got a better idea, let’s skip the Uchiha compound, and we’ll go to the Itazura place. I’m sure my mums won’t mind seeing a bit of the ol’ fine art to give them a laugh. Give a big fuck you to the assholes in charge, show how great we are, and get in minimal trouble for it. How’s that sound for an outing, or is it still too much of a problem that you need to whisper about it, eh?”

The disdain in Aka’s voice stung, but Kyoshi probably deserved it. He knew that he was offering the young Sarutobi an out for the second time, but Kyoshi could not take it. There was no way. He needed to prove to Aka and to himself that he was not afraid of a little trouble. Furrowing his brow, Kyoshi prepared to open his mouth and demand that they do the original plan over at the Uchiha compound. But then he remembered. He remembered the look that the older guy had given Akame and him. He remembered that feeling of panic that had welled up in is chest before he had grabbed his friend and darted away, praying that they were not being followed. He had been so afraid, and he did not want to feel that again. Graduation was so close too. If they got caught messing around with the Uchiha right before they were to graduate, it might ruin anything. And right then, Kyoshi realized what it meant to swallow his pride.

Aka then pointed off in a direction that was assumedly toward the compound that the blond boy lived on and asked the Sarutobi one last time if they were going to go. Kyoshi closed his eyes for a moment and gritted his teeth, accepting that fact that he could not always be the guy that ran headfirst into danger, but that didn’t mean he had to avoid it completely. He needed to build this relationship with Aka, but he also needed to show that he was not afraid to get his hands dirty. He might end up doing some crazy things as a ninja, and he was not about to let playing a prank be the thing that held him back from feeling like a real shinobi. When he opened his eyes, there was a mischievous grin on his face. “Hell yeah, Aka. Let’s go paint the walls of your compound.” Snatching up the other can of paint off of the ground and shoving his paintbrush in his belt, Kyoshi started to walk in the direction that Aka was point. “Fair warning though; I have no idea where we’re going so you’re gonna have to lead the way, oh fearless leader!” The young academy student chuckled as he walked on anyway, hoping that Aka would step up to lead the way. There were enough people around that if anyone had been listening, then for sure the pair would get caught. But Kyoshi didn’t really care in that moment. For some reason he was just ready to paint a wall and mock some of the important people around. Turning to Aka as they walked, Kyoshi decided to start offering up victims. “We should write something making fun of our World History teacher. Its such a boring class and he takes it all so seriously! Do you have anyone in mind that we can write up?”

WC:919+2287=3206

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:19 pm

The sudden shift in personality of the red haired boy caught Aka by surprise for a moment. For a few seconds as Aka pointed, the boy’s eyes shut, and then a somewhat unsettling smirk spread across his lips. Even Aka took a step back at the sudden change in outlook. Was this what madness looked like, or desperation to prove himself? Regardless, Aka found it odd, with an eyebrow cocked as the reenergised red head began to speak. His voice was much less monotone, and instead suddenly over the top, and incredulously vibrant, as if fooling himself into playing the fool. It somewhat disconcerted Aka that this was the kind of person he talked into hanging out with.

Any concern Aka had faded away quickly, however, as Kyoshi called him a name that made the Itazura boy crack up and nearly fall over his own feet from laughter. “Oh fearless leader!” The statement was so out of place, and so absurd that any tension in the air faded in an instant. Aka took his own paint can and brush in hand, and followed behind, before quickly speeding up his pace and fast walking to over take Kyoshi for the sake of just getting to the front.

As they got their path done along the way, Aka listened to the red head’s first suggestion. The world history class teacher eh? Yeah, that was something Aka could certainly get behind. If he didn’t have risk of having stuff thrown at him, he would use that period for snooze fest. Damn, why did the teachers have to be so damn boring, with such arbitrary topics. Yeah, yeah, the shinobi world was in a state of war, everyone gets it. Hell, some people lived through it. Doesn’t mean they need to treat it like the most important subject in the world. Combat practice was far more important and practical.

A smirk crossed Aka’s own face as he gave a nod. “Fuck yeah. That smug bastard totally deserves to get taken back down a notch or three. In fact, I got an idea in that regard. How about we paint his face using the white paint, and then we make the tongue stick out with the damn red paint, make him look as dumb as his lessons are! Then we can write his name… Uhh… Whatever the fuck it was… That way everyone knows who it is! He’ll be so damn embarrassed, and! Best of all! We can blame that Tetshoddy asshole by doing a small little Uchiha symbol near the drawing! Boom! I’m a fucking genius!

With an uproarious laugh, he gestured for the two to make a turn down an alley, further towards the edge of the village in the opposite direction from the Uchiha clan compound. Ahead was a relatively small portion of ground with a few houses separated from the others by a flat stone brick wall. Aka pointed ahead of the two of them at the walls. “The gate’s on the other side of the compound, so, we shouldn’t have to worry too much about getting caught. This route’s only ever got the ‘problem’ kids hanging out in it. More like the kids nobody wants to talk to if you ask me. Which, they should, since I’m fucking awesome.

With that, he spun the paintbrush in his fingers, before pointing it at the wall. “Oh! How about the chakra studies tutor? She was very, very impatient… Plus, she couldn’t tell me what my chakra type is! So, any ideas on how we can give miss clueless a little wake up painting as a present? Oh! And anyone else you can think of? Although I will say, the Hokage is off limits. Never met the guy, but the rumours about that guy… He’s fucking strong, and I ain’t gonna be an asshole ignorant enough to disrespect that shit. Dunno about you, but, if you want to paint that, count me the fuck out.

662 + 1296 = 2558

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Tue May 01, 2018 11:58 am

The change is Aka’s demeanor caused Kyoshi to relax quite a bit. One moment, he had been judging him pretty harshly, but then as soon as Kyoshi had spoken up and said he approved of what was happening, it was like Aka was a whole new person. The boy that had seemed to hate him a few days ago during their fight was gone and had been replaced with this kid that simply accepted Kyoshi as another prankster. And Kyoshi was completely ok with that. As they ran through the streets, the young Sarutobi following closely behind his hot-tempered companion, he could not help but chuckle at the ideas that he brought up. He nodded his approval at the idea of painting the teacher with his tongue sticking out, quickly adding, “Fine by me! I’ll draw the teacher, you draw that Uchiha clan symbol.”

As they rounded the corner into the place where their soon-to-be-canvas wall stood, Aka stopped and spun around, his paintbrush in hand. “Oh! How about the chakra studies tutor? She was very, very impatient… Plus, she couldn’t tell me what my chakra type is! So, any ideas on how we can give miss clueless a little wake up painting as a present? Oh! And anyone else you can think of? Although I will say, the Hokage is off limits. Never met the guy, but the rumours about that guy… He’s fucking strong, and I ain’t gonna be an asshole ignorant enough to disrespect that shit. Dunno about you, but, if you want to paint that, count me the fuck out.” At the mere mention of the Hokage, Kyoshi felt the blood drain from his face a little. What would he think if he knew they were doing this? He struggled for a moment to find words as his mouth suddenly felt very dry. “I…uh…yeah. Yeah let’s stay away from disrespecting him. His clan and mine are pretty close knit and if it ever got back to him that I did something like that…I don’t know what would happen.”

Shaking his head for a moment, Kyoshi stepped over to the wall and dropped the paint can on the ground before brandishing his brush and dipping it into the white paint. “But I’m cool with showing these teachers just how dumb they are. I'll take the history teacher, you take that chakra lady!” He could already feel the colour coming back to his face as he got over his momentary bout of nervousness. This prank was for the good of the village, in a sense. Their work together would make them a great team. It would work for sure. And so, the young student began to paint, making a fairly poor depiction of the World History teacher at the Academy on the wall. Kyoshi was no artist, and that was clear by the picture that was being made. But he had to admit, it was pretty fun. He never liked the teacher, and though he wasn’t that bad. He was just so boring. The more the thought about it, the bigger the smile on his face grew.

When he had finished with the white paint, he grabbed his other brush and began to draw his tongue in bright red. He could not help but chuckle as he did so, glancing over to Aka while he did. “So, what do you think? Not back for my first time am I right?” He then stepped back to survey his work, as wlel as that of his fellow student.

WC:605+3206=3811

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top