• Speed: 75
  • Endurance: 0
  • Perception: 50
  • Chakra: 100

Traits:
Positive Traits:
Name: Specialization Prodigy - Genjutsu
Type: Positive
Description: This Trait often belongs to people who are naturally talented at a certain specialization. As such upon character creation, their chosen specialization (must be labeled in the Trait) starts at a rank above it's starting location. Furthermore, when training that specialization or jutsu that requires that specialization they receive a 10% reduction in WC.

Name: Reflexes
Description: Someone with this trait is naturally skilled in reacting to their surroundings, making them difficult to hit and somewhat difficult to keep up with. People with this trait receive a passive +30 to Speed and Perception.

Name: Multi-tasker
Description: The person with this trait, is gifted in the ways of being able to do multiple things at a time. As such, not only do they find it easier to track multiple opponent, or utilize multiple jutsu, but any jutsu which requires standard concentration to active, instead is only a special concentration jutsu for the user. This special concentration means they cannot use any other special concentration jutsu.

Negative Traits:
Name: Chakra Frail
Type: Negative
Description: Those with this Trait experience a natural weakness to chakra, and as such, receive a +1 to damage from all chakra sources.

Name: Blind Assault
Description: Those with this trait focus far more on their offense than defense, and as such all of their jutsu receive a -1 to their defense stat.

Name: Haemophilia
Description: Haemophilia is a medical condition in which the ability of the blood to clot is severely reduced, causing the sufferer to bleed severely from even a slight injury. The condition is typically caused by a hereditary lack of a coagulation factor, most often factor VIII. Due to this, healing techniques used on someone with haemophilia are 1 point less effective if healing a wound that causes the character to bleed. [Gotten from here.]

What do you look like?

Height: 5'9 ft (or 70 inches)
Weight: 150 lbs (or
Hair: Forest Green
Eyes: Light Green
General appearance: This report was recorded by an official of the Ninja Registration Program. "Lynn of the Uchiha Clan. A height of five-foot eight, or about 70 inches, with a weight of one-hundred and fifty pounds, or about sixty-eight kilograms. His skin appears to be as pale as an albino snake, as if he were to walk into the sun, he'd immediately contract a sunburn. The normal expression on his face is that of a young man with no purpose, or interest in anything in the world. It's just...blank. It makes you wonder why he'd even bother trying to become a ninja in the first place. Long, girlish green hair reaches down to the middle of the back, where the thoracic section of the spinal cord is, bound up in a single ponytail. Along with that are short bangs, with a small tuft of hair standing up the top his head There is no cloudiness in his deep, green eyes, covered by a set of tinted glasses at most times. His pair of teeth are white and solid, hiding a snake-like, six inch tongue which has a two inch slit down the middle. Their attire, an interesting mix of a torn, green tuxedo jacket, with a symbol of a snake surrounding a green marble, over a white, button-up long sleeved shirt, along with his gray pants and tall, black boots, are the only things that cover his exceptionally muscular build, with no scars to be seen. However, with the clothes on, his posture is more girlish than anything. This concludes the recording of Lynn Uchiha's appearance."

Getting to know you.

Personality: This is an excerpt from Lynn's own diary, of him commenting on his own personality, as if talking to the book. This is how he sees himself.

Dear Diary, Page Five. | The Date is not specified... |

"Back to this again...well, I suppose I'll talk to the imaginary audience I have here about how I act, think of myself, and others around me. My 'personality', if you will. So, how do I put this? I guess the main trait I have is I tend to not show much emotion to the outside world. My reason for this has been covered in earlier pages of this...Diary...but, to put it shortly, its to try and avoid as much bonds with people as I can. Ever since the incident with my mom, I've been afraid of such a thing, showing that I care, or caring at all, to just...lose them. The pain is excruciating; so through this, I can at least not have any pain from losing someone I know. But that's not the only reason I avoid these bonds of affection and friendship. My head is filled with constant fear that I'll become cruel, hungry for power and revenge, just like my father. I also know that if something happens to the person you have a close bond with, it awakens the Sharingan; the very thing which starts the hunger. The power. Thankfully, I was too young to unlock it when mother died, so it was never started. If I were ever to conquer that fear, however...I promised myself, I'd make the person who helps me out the happiest alive. I'll never leave their side, and I'll protect them at all costs...otherwise, there's no way I'll leave an innocent person to their fate, if I can help it at least. Stress is another way to awaken the eyes, so I tend to make sure nothing too stressful comes my way to ensure the safety of everyone I meet and know. My other notable quality appears to be, even if I were to have my mental walls broken down, to destroy the fear inside my heart, would be my silent nature. I never speak to a soul unless it's absolutely necessary, and prefer keeping to myself, as conversation is not one of my strong points. Not only that, emotions are hard for me to understand as a whole, so it would be useless for me to try and express it at this point of time. It would end up making those whom I speak to uncomfortable, and ruin any rhythm to it whatsoever. But my final quality, I doubt anyone will be able to bring out of me...I want to be social again. I want to have friends, I want a lover...I hate feeling so empty inside...I don't want this life for me. The void of loneliness could destroy me just as much as awakening the Sharingan if I don't figure out how to break it in time. But what do I do? I have no idea, and I probably won't ever figure out...maybe I just...am fated to fail, just like the others before me have..."

The rest of the writing is pure gibberish, as it is rubbed out with what one would assume to be Lynn's tears.

Likes: Silence - This is probably one of the most important things in his current life. Lynn was always a quiet kid, with many thoughts going throughout his mind, so loud noises and conversation usually hinders him greatly, and causes him irritation unless he is either prepared for it, or likes said sound.

Milk - You heard me right. This guy loves him some damn milk. The taste, ever since he was first breast fed, tantalized his taste buds from then and now, and he will forever hold it as an important item in his life. You'll never find him without a bottle of it at his side.

His Diary - Contrary to his belief that a bond will destroy himself, and anything around him, he seems to have made an exception for this particular book. It was given to him to his mother before death, so he could record life events into it, as well as vent when no one else would hear him. Of course, when her time passed, it sent him into a depression, causing this book to become more precious than anyone else in his life. This love even goes as far as him talking to it, as though it were a real person, and he considers it a friend. If someone were to destroy it, he'd seek out to kill the one responsible, before going into depression once more.

On an overall standpoint, Lynn, despite his usual deterrence to emotional bonds, does enjoy the company of others, as he feels if he manages to find someone that understands him, he'll be able to break out of the introverted shell he's put himself into, and find the strength for him to do it himself. On top of that, he wishes to get rid of the bias towards his clan, as much as he hates them, so he can live with himself again.

Dislikes: Mistreatment of the Innocent - Despite his introversion, Lynn absolutely despises the act of another harming those who cannot protect themselves, and will take action to protect these people, even if it costs him his life. However, he himself will kill for a good cause.

The Uchiha Clan - Yup. Lynn, ever since he witnessed the murder of his mother by his father in order to obtain the Magenkyo Sharingan, has despised its origins, adding onto the fact they were so dependent on a single source of power, claiming it to be powerful than anything else. What particularly upset him, was the cruelty attained through the activation of this evil power more specifically, the fact his revenge and lust for more set him off on a dark, dangerous path, hurting countless innocent people along the way. The fear of going down this path at all himself has caused him to avoid anything that could activate the Sharingan, as he believes this is one of the reasons the hunger for power increased.

Tofu - Lynn has a hate for Tofu, due to its bland nature and how ineffective it is to him at absorbing the flavors of other foods.

Overall, Lynn's dislikes stem from a strong disdain for greed and pride, seeing it as a weak part of the human psyche, opposed to fighting for what you love and believe in. As such, he avoids what he believes is the source of the problem - his heritage - when, in reality, it's the person that makes these choices, not the circumstances you're born into.

Fears/Phobia: Lynn only truly has two great fears. The first is to go down the same path as his father, a path of revenge, and hunger for power, painted by blood of the innocent. The second, to die alone because of the rejection of bonds to help achieve his prior goal. The fear of going down the same path as his father was first brought to light when he noticed his father coming back with blood in his clothes. They murdered innocents, hurt the ones that loved them so, and relied too much on their Sharingan, believing it to be the greatest source of power in the world, to the point he killed Lynn's mother to obtain the Magenkyo Sharingan. However, the fear of dying alone branched from the fear and hatred of his own clan; he realizes that if he keeps it up with denying people to get close, he'll never get anywhere, and might even go mad despite avoiding what he believes to be the trigger; the Sharingan.

Ideals/Motivations: The only true things that drive Lynn, is to be a better person than the Uchiha of the past, to honor his mother's death by doing so, and to, once he's overcome his latent fears, become a respectful shinobi with an actual social life. As for the first, he believes that in order to be a better person, he should avoid gaining power or wealth through means such as murder or blackmail, and to protect the innocent with his life. To honor his mother's death, he wishes to become a part of the ANBU, to protect everyone from the shadows, which he works best in due to his natural affinity to Genjutsu. However, he's having a very hard time becoming social and happy again, scarred from how his father terrorized him and his mother, leaving him close minded to relationships unless he can sense clearly that not only is this someone strong, they will not betray him in the end. One day, though, he promises that he'll conquer his fear of Sharingan, and use the powers granted to him by the clan for good.

History: This is an excerpt from the first page of Lynn's diary, where he writes about everything that had happened to him from up until now.

"I am Lynn Uchiha. I am a fifteen year old male, hailing from the Uchiha Clan that has just graduated from the Ninja Academy, and decided it was finally time to start documenting the events in my life that has happened so far. I was born on February Ninth, at a small cottage a river across the Forest of Death, which leads to the eventually created Village, Konohagakure, or Village Hidden in the Leaves. For a while, it was great; my mother, from an unknown clan, and my father, where I get my blood from, were great people, and I was a pretty happy child myself. They taught me how to be respectful to my elders, how to fight before I went to school, took me out for walks at the park, stuff like that. My mother was a very caring, loving individual, and was also very unusual; like me, her appearance matched that as a snake, but to the contrary, she never acted like one, being completely honest and helping anyone she could. She was also a very strong Shinobi, and was getting very close to becoming a Special Jounin, and making her own squad, once we had moved into Konoha at its creation around months after my seventh birthday. One day, though, when I was about eight years old, it all changed...my mother was murdered in cold blood by my father. He had gone insane with the power of his awakened Sharingan, and in order to unlock the final level of it, killed her to obtain the accursed Magenkyo Sharingan. It left me broken, now alone in the cruel world. The only thing I have left of her now is the diary I'm writing in right now. I was a little cheery still at that time, however, until I also began to learn about my own clan's sickening powers in the Academy, which I joined at the age of eleven after I had recovered from the loss of my mother. I learned about the hypnotic powers of these crimson eyes, and how completely heartless someone could be with the reaction times granted by it. My father...he was a fan of killing, hurting his friends in his quest for power, all because of revenge...I couldn't have that. So, I decided to do the best I could to not follow in their footsteps. The first step was to prevent myself from awakening the Sharingan. Now, thankfully I did not unlock itt when mom died, so her death was not in vain; it'd help me live on with her legacy in mind. The Sharingan has great power, but from what I've observed, it caused an unhealthy hunger for power. The ways you unlock each level is also very violent, too, and that's one thing I am not, is violent. The only way to unlock it in the first place is to have a strong emotion related to someone you have a close bond with, including the murder of someone you hated or love. So, because of this, I've avoided bonds ever since, in school, even with my teachers. Is doing any of this really good for me, though? Won't I go insane? I honestly don't know anymore, and avoiding bonds has been drilled into my head, so I'm still going to keep doing so...besides, maybe the Sharingan will never awaken. I don't know. But honestly, I did come close to having a friend, right before graduation...even had a few girls ask me out. They were really insistent, but at least my 'luck' wasn't too bad. The worst part of my experience in the Academy was with a bully. His name was Kyle, and he was from the Hyuuga clan. The little prick challenged me to a battle, saying that he'd beat me up, especially since I reject the elements my clan are known for. However, I then promptly slammed my fist into his nose, and his blood splattered the walls. It got me suspended for a week, but I wasn't going to let him pester me or my peers like we were nothing. It's wrong. I do hope he learned his lesson. Either way, I graduated at the third of my class this year, and then decided to head out to Sunakagure, to leave everything here behind. It'll be much easier to avoid a bond if I travel every few months, as then no one can easily get close to me. Since we're the war between all the nations was gone since I had turned seven, it makes it much easier for me to get to there too, and act as a Shinobi for their village. Hopefully they find my Genjutsu prowess acceptable, and find interest in my Chain-sword. As I write this, I'm on the ride to my destination, so I guess I should stop writing now. The lead of my pencil is running out anyway."

Another noteworthy part of Lynn's history would be that he was born with a rare genetic condition known as Haemophilia. In short, it's hard for the body to clot blood, and as such, minor injuries can cause a lot of bleeding. Thankfully, thanks to his quick wit, there was not many times he'd be put in a position of bleeding out. Even when he was bullied, medical ninjas were usually on standby.

After joining Sunagakure as a Genin, Lynn would spend the next two years working in silence for his new people, and taking it rather slow compared to most others, as he had no intention in rising in power too easily. As such, only around his seventeenth birthday had he made it to the rank of Chuunin. Despite this setback, he's a force to be reckoned with, and he can feel as though his life was going to change soon, from lax to full of strife and possibly friendship. He couldn't tell you why he thought this way, however, as it was only a hunch and nothing more.

Face claim: {The FC is Freed, from the anime Fairy Tail.}
Lynn Uchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uchiha, Lynn

Post by Aka on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top