Genjutsu Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Genjutsu Library

Post by Cloaked Figure on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Genjutsu

D rank:

Hell Viewing Technique:

Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique (魔幻・奈落見の術 ~ Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu)
Type: Supplementary
Duration: 3 posts (Or until dispelled)
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu; Weave handsigns (Snake → Rat)
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 2
  • Duration: 2
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 1

Description: This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. The technique is set by targeting a victim(s) within 10 meters of the user and holding their attention while weaving the appropriate signs. If multiple people are caught within the illusion, the genjutsu is shared among them with any coinciding fears or a combination of their individual fears. The illusion lasts for 3 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique (魔幻・奈落見の術 ~ Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu)
[b]Rank:[/b] D rank
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts (Or until dispelled)
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu; Weave handsigns (Snake → Rat)
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i]
[*][i]Speed:[/i]
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. The technique is set by targeting a victim(s) within 10 meters of the user and holding their attention while weaving the appropriate signs. If multiple people are caught within the illusion, the genjutsu is shared among them with any coinciding fears or a combination of their individual fears. The illusion lasts for 3 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above.

Mist Servant:

Name: Misty Follower Jutsu (霞従者の術 ~ Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu)
Duration: 4 posts
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 1
  • Duration: 3
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:

Description: This genjutsu creates eerie illusions in the form of the caster's person by creating a mist of smoke in an area up to 5 meters from themselves, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and then corners the enemy. Their movements are comparatively slow, but when attacked they multiply by splitting into separate parts, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. As the clones continue to multiply rapidly, the victim will eventually be worn down by exhausting themselves against the clones.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Misty Follower Jutsu (霞従者の術 ~ Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu)
[b]Rank:[/b] D rank
[b]Duration:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 3
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu creates eerie illusions in the form of the caster's person by creating a mist of smoke in an area up to 5 meters from themselves, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and then corners the enemy. Their movements are comparatively slow, but when attacked they multiply by splitting into separate parts, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. As the clones continue to multiply rapidly, the victim will eventually be worn down by exhausting themselves against the clones.

C rank:

False Surroundings Technique:

Name: Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique (魔幻・此処非の術 ~ Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu)
Duration: 3 posts
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu; Standard Concentration; Weave handsigns (Ox → Monkey)
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Duration: 2
  • Size: 5
  • Speed:
  • Potency:

Description: A genjutsu that allows one to trick others into mistaking the place they're in for another. This technique's main feature is that it can be cast over an extensive surface, therefore any and all who step into the illusion's area of effect will fall under the spell. The user simply must stand in a place and fully identify the features that they wish to change about a place and weave the appropriate handsigns. In doing this, they can visually distort any area around them as much as they wish (in an 8m radius) with an epicenter within 10 meters. In doing so, they can change the details of that area completely as freely as they want, and anyone who steps within that radius will also come under the effect of the genjutsu. However, those within the illusionary area or focused on it during the time it is cast will see the changes distinctly as well as those who focus on the potential details as they enter into the area. The illusion lasts for 3 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above, once it is dispelled for one person, it is dispelled for everyone.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique (魔幻・此処非の術 ~ Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu)
[b]Rank:[/b] C rank
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu; Standard Concentration; Weave handsigns (Ox → Monkey)
[list]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i] 5
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] A genjutsu that allows one to trick others into mistaking the place they're in for another. This technique's main feature is that it can be cast over an extensive surface, therefore any and all who step into the illusion's area of effect will fall under the spell. The user simply must stand in a place and fully identify the features that they wish to change about a place and weave the appropriate handsigns. In doing this, they can visually distort any area around them as much as they wish (in an 8m radius) with an epicenter within 10 meters. In doing so, they can change the details of that area completely as freely as they want, and anyone who steps within that radius will also come under the effect of the genjutsu. However, those within the illusionary area or focused on it during the time it is cast will see the changes distinctly as well as those who focus on the potential details as they enter into the area. The illusion lasts for 3 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above, once it is dispelled for one person, it is dispelled for everyone.

Descending Hell Technique:

Name: Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique (魔幻・地獄降下の術 ~ Magen: Jigoku Kōka no Jutsu)
Duration: 2 posts
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu; Katon; Weave handsigns (Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram)
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 5
  • Duration: 1
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 4

Description: This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature growing as it gets closer. This designated area can be anywhere within 50 meters of the user after casting but the fireball itself appears large enough to block out the entire range of the genjutsu (roughly 50 meters in width). On the first post, the fireball will suddenly appear in the sky and appear to be far away and falling but a light amount of heat from above will be given off. By the end of the second post, it will crash down upon them and tear into the ground, making those caught in the area feel like they were being severely burned and encapsulated by the flames themselves. At the end of the illusion, things will return to normal as if nothing had happened at all and any feeling of pain/burns will instantly dissipate from their body. The illusion lasts for 2 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above, though, each person individually must dispel this genjutsu.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique (魔幻・地獄降下の術 ~ Magen: Jigoku Kōka no Jutsu)
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu; Katon; Weave handsigns (Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram)
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 5
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 1
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 4
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature growing as it gets closer. This designated area can be anywhere within 50 meters of the user after casting but the fireball itself appears large enough to block out the entire range of the genjutsu (roughly 50 meters in width). On the first post, the fireball will suddenly appear in the sky and appear to be far away and falling but a light amount of heat from above will be given off. By the end of the second post, it will crash down upon them and tear into the ground, making those caught in the area feel like they were being severely burned and encapsulated by the flames themselves. At the end of the illusion, things will return to normal as if nothing had happened at all and any feeling of pain/burns will instantly dissipate from their body. The illusion lasts for 2 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above, though, each person individually must dispel this genjutsu.

Cajolery of Glamour:

Name: Demonic Illusion: Cajolery of Glamour (魔幻・蠱惑の甘言 ~ Magen: Kowaku no Kangen)
Duration: 7 posts
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu; Weave Handsigns (Ram → Dog → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Horse)
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Duration: 5
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 3

Description: A very strong genjutsu that allows the user to put an opponent under an illusion using only words and speech. While under the effects of the genjutsu, the target can be easily swayed of their will and self-assurance. The user of the genjutsu needs to simply weave the handsigns to mold the chakra and then focus on their targeted person, followed by a short phrase or speech meant to harass their subconscious. This can be taunting them, pointing out their failures, or anything to generally bring up a person's ineptitude. Once this is done, the genjutsu goes to work on the subconscious mind of the victim by playing the memories and thoughts of their ineptitude before them in the back of their mind. Though they can easily try to push any one memory out of their head at any time, the persistence of the genjutsu kicks in to find other points to weaken their mental armor or drawing the same memory back up after they let their mental guard down again. These memories can take form as visual references to hard times or failures in the back of their mind or even the memory audio of harsh words from loved ones or important people. This genjutsu has no illusory affect outside the torment of the victims mind and as such, makes it incredibly difficult to even notice that the genjutsu is in effect. The illusion lasts for 7 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Cajolery of Glamour (魔幻・蠱惑の甘言 ~ Magen: Kowaku no Kangen)
[b]Duration:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu; Weave Handsigns (Ram → Dog → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Horse)
[list]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 5
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 3
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] A very strong genjutsu that allows the user to put an opponent under an illusion using only words and speech. While under the effects of the genjutsu, the target can be easily swayed of their will and self-assurance. The user of the genjutsu needs to simply weave the handsigns to mold the chakra and then focus on their targeted person, followed by a short phrase or speech meant to harass their subconscious. This can be taunting them, pointing out their failures, or anything to generally bring up a person's ineptitude. Once this is done, the genjutsu goes to work on the subconscious mind of the victim by playing the memories and thoughts of their ineptitude before them in the back of their mind. Though they can easily try to push any one memory out of their head at any time, the persistence of the genjutsu kicks in to find other points to weaken their mental armor or drawing the same memory back up after they let their mental guard down again. These memories can take form as visual references to hard times or failures in the back of their mind or even the memory audio of harsh words from loved ones or important people. This genjutsu has no illusory affect outside the torment of the victims mind and as such, makes it incredibly difficult to even notice that the genjutsu is in effect. The illusion lasts for 7 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 1 point or above.

Flash Pillar:

Name: Lightning Illusion: Flash Pillar (雷遁・雷幻雷光柱 ~ Raiton: Raigen Raikōchū)
Duration: 4 posts
Requirements: Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger, Lightning Nature, Skilled Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 4
  • Duration: 3
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 3

Description: This technique is a genjutsu that utilises lightning-natured chakra which discharges from the caster's entire body in the form of an extremely bright light to disorient any target up to 35 meters away for one post. Once the victim(s) are disorientated, the caster can implant images in their heads, such as an ally being attacked or the room changing around them. These effects are purely visual and never effect the victim themselves but anything and everything around them in the three remaining posts after the flash of light. The main use of this illusion is to give the caster's allies the perfect opportunity to attack the unsuspecting victim(s). Note: The light has no remnant blinding effect and does not truly disturb the victim's vision once the light is broken under normal cicrumstances. This illusion can be broken by the Kai of the appropriate rank of by inflicting pain on the victim(s) of 2 or more points equivalent damage on the jutsu scale.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Illusion: Flash Pillar (雷遁・雷幻雷光柱 ~ Raiton: Raigen Raikōchū)
[b]Duration:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger, Lightning Nature, Skilled Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 4
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 3
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 3
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a genjutsu that utilises lightning-natured chakra which discharges from the caster's entire body in the form of an extremely bright light to disorient any target up to 35 meters away for one post. Once the victim(s) are disorientated, the caster can implant images in their heads, such as an ally being attacked or the room changing around them. These effects are purely visual and never effect the victim themselves but anything and everything around them in the three remaining posts after the flash of light. The main use of this illusion is to give the caster's allies the perfect opportunity to attack the unsuspecting victim(s). Note: The light has no remnant blinding effect and does not truly disturb the victim's vision once the light is broken under normal cicrumstances. This illusion can be broken by the Kai of the appropriate rank of by inflicting pain on the victim(s) of 2 or more points equivalent damage on the jutsu scale.

Sly Mind Affect:

Name: Sly Mind Affect Technique (狐狸心中の術 ~ Kori Shinchū no Jutsu)
Duration: Instant
Requirements: Skilled Genjutsu
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 5
  • Duration:
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 5

Description: This technique allows the user to change the enemies' sense of direction as they see fit. When this technique was evoked, the enemy was forced to walk around continuously in circles by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The way that this jutsu is cast is by sighting in their targets and changing the environment in some way to confuse their direction. This can be simple by following their path and changing something in place or by even speaking to their targets. In this way, the user implants the suggestion and as the victim(s) see the contradiction, will have that subtle notion of their path being incorrect nagging them in the back of their mind. This jutsu is one intended to keep someone traveling in circles or to have them lose their way on their path. Though, the genjutsu is subtle enough that the most trained eye won't notice it necessarily but those that do can ignore the suggestion in the back of their mind.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Sly Mind Affect Technique (狐狸心中の術 ~ Kori Shinchū no Jutsu)
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Genjutsu
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 5
[*][i]Duration:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 5
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to change the enemies' sense of direction as they see fit. When this technique was evoked, the enemy was forced to walk around continuously in circles by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The way that this jutsu is cast is by sighting in their targets and changing the environment in some way to confuse their direction. This can be simple by following their path and changing something in place or by even speaking to their targets. In this way, the user implants the suggestion and as the victim(s) see the contradiction, will have that subtle notion of their path being incorrect nagging them in the back of their mind. This jutsu is one intended to keep someone traveling in circles or to have them lose their way on their path. Though, the genjutsu is subtle enough that the most trained eye won't notice it necessarily but those that do can ignore the suggestion in the back of their mind.

B rank:

Tree Binding Death:

Name: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death (魔幻・樹縛殺 ~ Magen: Jubaku Satsu)
Duration: 5 posts
Requirements: Proficient Genjutsu; Standard Concentration; Weave handsigns (Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox → Tiger).
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 4
  • Duration: 4
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 7, 5

Description: This is a genjutsu passed down within Konohagakure. The user first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion after weaving a series of signs in order to approach the target(s) within 35 meters without being detected (first post). Anyone who sees the handsigns weaved will be trapped within the genjutsu immediately as the last sign is weaved. Once the user gets close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them (once the user comes within 5 meters of the victim(s)). Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree. The users disappearance happens on the first post but the tree binding can happen at any point after they disappear. The illusion lasts for 5 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 2 points or above.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death (魔幻・樹縛殺 ~ Magen: Jubaku Satsu)
[b]Rank:[/b] B rank
[b]Duration:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Genjutsu; Standard Concentration; Weave handsigns (Dog → Snake → Monkey → Ox → Tiger).
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 4
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 4
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 7, 5
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This is a genjutsu passed down within Konohagakure. The user first disappears from plain sight in a mist-like fashion after weaving a series of signs in order to approach the target(s) within 35 meters without being detected (first post). Anyone who sees the handsigns weaved will be trapped within the genjutsu immediately as the last sign is weaved. Once the user gets close enough, the target will then be completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a fast-growing tree coiling itself around them (once the user comes within 5 meters of the victim(s)). Given that the subject remains conscious, this technique proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy, usually after emerging from the trunk of the tree. The users disappearance happens on the first post but the tree binding can happen at any point after they disappear. The illusion lasts for 5 posts or until it is dispelled via Kai or by any amount of pain that would register as 2 points or above.

A rank:

Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top