Ninjutsu Library

Post by Cloaked Figure on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Ninjutsu

D rank:

Ball of Light:

Name: Ball of Light Technique
Type: Utility
Duration: 4 posts
Requirements: The user must hold one hand out with the palm facing upwards, pay a chakra cost of 10, and have a sufficient ninjutsu rank to use this technique.
  • Damage: 0
  • Defense: 0
  • Healing: 0
  • Range: 0
  • Duration: 3
  • Size: 0
  • Speed: 0
  • Potency: 0
  • Effects: 2

Description: By concentrating chakra into the palm of their hand, the user creates a simple ball of light that can be used to illuminate a small area around the light source, similar to a lantern.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Ball of Light Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Utility
[b]Duration:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] The user must hold one hand out with the palm facing upwards, pay a chakra cost of 10, and have a sufficient ninjutsu rank to use this technique.
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 0
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 0
[*][i]Healing:[/i] 0
[*][i]Range:[/i] 0
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 3
[*][i]Size:[/i] 0
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 0
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 2
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] By concentrating chakra into the palm of their hand, the user creates a simple ball of light that can be used to illuminate a small area around the light source, similar to a lantern.

Haze Clone:
Name: Haze Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Duration: 3 posts
Requirements: Dog - Tiger, Ninjutsu, 10 Chakra with 2 per turn afterwards
Points: (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)

• Damage: 0
  • Range: 1
  • Duration: 2
  • Size: 1
  • Speed: 0
  • Effects: 1

Description: At first glance it seems like a regular Clone Technique, but the haze clone uses a cunning trap to lure out the enemy. As the haze clones are not physically real, the attack will just pass through them. While attention is drawn to the clones, the real body attacks from the blind spot. These clones are the same size as the user and can be created up to 5 meters away, but they can not move around on their own. They are made to move their bod and arms, as to simulate attacking in the user’s place when, in reality, they can cause no damage whatsoever. They are merely there to act as a lure, one that cannot be hurt, but also cannot hurt in return. The user can at the most create three of them, with each one after the original costing 5 extra Chakra to create. These clones are created after casting the Dog and Tiger handseals.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Haze Clone Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Dog - Tiger, Ninjutsu, 10 Chakra with 2 per turn afterwards
[b]Points:[/b] (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 0
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i] 1
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] At first glance it seems like a regular Clone Technique, but the haze clone uses a cunning trap to lure out the enemy. As the haze clones are not physically real, the attack will just pass through them. While attention is drawn to the clones, the real body attacks from the blind spot. These clones are the same size as the user and can be created up to 5 meters away, but they can not move around on their own. They are made to move their bod and arms, as to simulate attacking in the user’s place when, in reality, they can cause no damage whatsoever. They are merely there to act as a lure, one that cannot be hurt, but also cannot hurt in return. The user can at the most create three of them, with each one after the original costing 5 extra Chakra to create. These clones are created after casting the Dog and Tiger handseals.

C rank:

Hiding in Shadow:

Name: Hiding in Shadow Technique
Type: Utility
Duration: 7 posts
Requirements: Standard Concentration, the user must have the Ninjutsu specialization, the user must make the ram and snake hand seals
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range:
  • Duration: 5
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 5

Description: While in an area of dim light or darkness, the user makes the ram, the snake hand seals and flattens their body, allowing them to hide in a person or object's shadow. The shadow must be at least the size of the user's torso in order for them to hide in it. This only hides the user from the normal five senses, and any chakra sensing techniques will be aware of their presence. The user can move with the shadow that they are hiding in, allowing them to infiltrate spaces they would not normally have access to or engage an enemy by surprising them. Any effect that would dissipate or significantly elongate the shadow that the user is hiding in will expel the user, ending the jutsu early. Any attacks that hit the shadow still damage the user normally.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Hiding in Shadow Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Utility
[b]Duration:[/b] 7 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Standard Concentration, the user must have the Ninjutsu specialization, the user must make the ram and snake hand seals 
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 5
[*][i]Size:[/i]
[*][i]Speed:[/i]
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 5
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] While in an area of dim light or darkness, the user makes the ram, the snake hand seals and flattens their body, allowing them to hide in a person or object's shadow. The shadow must be at least the size of the user's torso in order for them to hide in it. This only hides the user from the normal five senses, and any chakra sensing techniques will be aware of their presence. The user can move with the shadow that they are hiding in, allowing them to infiltrate spaces they would not normally have access to or engage an enemy by surprising them. Any effect that would dissipate or significantly elongate the shadow that the user is hiding in will expel the user, ending the jutsu early. Any attacks that hit the shadow still damage the user normally.

B rank:

Raging Wild Lion's Mane:
Name: Raging Wild Lion's Mane Technique
Type: Offensive
Requirements: Ninjutsu of at least proficient, Snake hand-sign, hair, 30 chakra with 5 in the next post if continued

• Damage: 7
  • Range: 3
  • Size: 2
  • Speed: 5
  • Effects: 1

Description: With the Snake Sign, This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grows longer as a result of it. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire.

The name of the technique isn't just for show, either. Upon the hair beginning the attack, it is in the shape of a lion's head, the mouth extended, ready to engulf and tangle up the enemy. The hair, like steel wire, can tighten around the target, causing major organ damage and bone fractures upon the final post that they are bound. The initial impact can cause some damage as well, though as its' primary directive is to tangle and ensnare for up to 3 posts, it causes significantly less, only causing light bruising on the initial impact. Despite the bindings, they do not necessarily become restrictive by themselves and therefore the opponent wouldn't feel any slowness or immobility from it.

The hair can reach a total of 20 meters and it travels at a speed of 35 meters per second. The size of the initial attack of the hair reaches up to 2 meters in radius, only spreading apart to entangle different parts of a person's body.

While bound, should the opponent use a Katon-style jutsu/technique of at least 4 points, jutsu/technique of any other elements of 5 points, or have a natural strength of 500 points or above, then they can easily free themselves of the bindings and avoid the crushing damage that happens at the end of the 3 posts.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Raging Wild Lion's Mane Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Ninjutsu of at least proficient, Snake hand-sign, hair, 30 chakra with 5 in the next post if continued
[b]Points:[/b] (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 7
[*][i]Range:[/i] 3
[*][i]Size:[/i]  2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 5
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] With the Snake Sign, This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grows longer as a result of it. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire.

The name of the technique isn't just for show, either. Upon the hair beginning the attack, it is in the shape of a lion's head, the mouth extended, ready to engulf and tangle up the enemy. The hair, like steel wire, can tighten around the target, causing major organ damage and bone fractures upon the final post that they are bound. The initial impact can cause some damage as well, though as its' primary directive is to tangle and ensnare for up to 3 posts, it causes significantly less, only causing light bruising on the initial impact. Despite the bindings, they do not necessarily become restrictive by themselves and therefore the opponent wouldn't feel any slowness or immobility from it.

The hair can reach a total of 20 meters and it travels at a speed of 35 meters per second. The size of the initial attack of the hair reaches up to 2 meters in radius, only spreading apart to entangle different parts of a person's body.

While bound, should the opponent use a Katon-style jutsu/technique of at least 4 points, jutsu/technique of any other elements of 5 points, or have a natural strength of 500 points or above, then they can easily free themselves of the bindings and avoid the crushing damage that happens at the end of the 3 posts.

Needle Jizo:

Name: Needle Jizō
Type: Defensive
Requirements: Proficient in Ninjutsu, 30 chakra with 5 per post, hair, String of hand seals(Tiger → Horse → Boar → Ram → Rat → Snake)

• Damage: 8(4 due to defense)
  • Defense: 7
  • Range: 0
  • Size: 2
  • Speed: 1
  • Effects: 0

Description: Casting the Tiger, Horse, Boar, Ram, Rat, and Snake hand seals, this is a technique where the user encases themselves in a countless number of sharp needles, but in truth, the spikes are the user's hair. Chakra grants the strands of hair the hardness and shape of needles, endowed with a capacity to injure and kill on par with that of metallic weapons. It offers up to 7 points of defense and the hair needles can stab up to 3 inches deep. These needles are restricted towards how many can play into effect, however, with only 2 needles of hair per post being activated from an attack, meaning that after the opponent physically strikes somewhere on the Needle Jizo twice, the needles will activate in those places, allowing for the opponent to strike anywhere else without fear of injury for that post.

That being said, the needles cannot be used for direct offense, where the user can't cause them to pierce the opponent, but instead the opponent has to attack the user, effectively making the needles purely meant for defensive purposes, similar to a cactus.

Lasting up to 3 posts, this coat of hair covers the entirety of the user's body as long as they're under 6 and a half feet tall, leaving only one of their eyes exposed for sight. It also encases the user's body at 5 meters per second, allowing them to quickly cover themselves before an opposing technique hits.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Needle Jizō
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient in Ninjutsu, 30 chakra with 5 per post, hair, String of hand seals(Tiger → Horse → Boar → Ram → Rat → Snake)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 8(4 due to defense)
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 7
[*][i]Range:[/i] 0
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 0
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] Casting the Tiger, Horse, Boar, Ram, Rat, and Snake hand seals, this is a technique where the user encases themselves in a countless number of sharp needles, but in truth, the spikes are the user's hair. Chakra grants the strands of hair the hardness and shape of needles, endowed with a capacity to injure and kill on par with that of metallic weapons. It offers up to 7 points of defense and the hair needles can stab up to 3 inches deep. These needles are restricted towards how many can play into effect, however, with only 2 needles of hair per post being activated from an attack, meaning that after the opponent physically strikes somewhere on the Needle Jizo twice, the needles will activate in those places, allowing for the opponent to strike anywhere else without fear of injury for that post.

That being said, the needles cannot be used for direct offense, where the user can't cause them to pierce the opponent, but instead the opponent has to attack the user, effectively making the needles purely meant for defensive purposes, similar to a cactus.

Lasting up to 3 posts, this coat of hair covers the entirety of the user's body as long as they're under 6 and a half feet tall, leaving only one of their eyes exposed for sight. It also encases the user's body at 5 meters per second, allowing them to quickly cover themselves before an opposing technique hits.

A rank:

Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top