Suiton Techniques

Post by Cloaked Figure on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Suiton Jutsu

E Rank:

Gun:
Name: Water Style: Gun
Type: Offensive
Duration: 1 Post, Instant
Requirements: Natural Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses the tiger hand seal. Costs 5 chakra to activate.

• Damage: 0
  • Defense: 0
  • Healing: 0
  • Range: 1 [5m]
  • Duration: 0
  • Size: 0
  • Speed: 1 [5 m/s]
  • Potency: 0
  • Effects: 0

Description: The user performs the tiger hand seal before gathering chakra in their stomachs, and releasing it outward in a thin beam similar to a toy water gun traveling at five meters a second, up to five meters away, the jutsu is primarily used to practice chakra control and put out fires.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Gun
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Post, Instant
[b]Requirements:[/b] Natural Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses the tiger hand seal. Costs 5 chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 2
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 0
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 0
[*][i]Healing:[/i] 0
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1 [5m]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0
[*][i]Size:[/i] 0
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1 [5 m/s]
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 0
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the tiger hand seal before gathering chakra in their stomachs, and releasing it outward in a thin beam similar to a toy water gun traveling at five meters a second, up to five meters away, the jutsu is primarily used to practice chakra control and put out fires.

D rank:
Hidden Mist:
Name: Hiding in Mist Technique
Type: Supplementary
Duration: 2 posts
Requirements: Seal of Confrontation or Ox - Snake - Ram, Ninjutsu, Suiton Element, 10 Chakra, 2 per turn to maintain
  • Range: 0
  • Duration: 1
  • Size: 2
  • Speed: 1
  • Effects: 1

Description: One causes a mist to spring forth either by using a pre-existing water source, or expelling it from their mouth during the casting of the required handseals. The expelled mist will cover the user in a 2 meter radius, ensurouding them in a mist created from the user’s chakra. While the mist is designed to cover the user, it does leave a dark silhouette showing their location, as it is only a D-Rank technique.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Hiding in Mist Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D-Rank
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Seal of Confrontation or Ox - Snake - Ram, Ninjutsu, Suiton Element, 10 Chakra, 2 per turn to maintain
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 0
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 1
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] One causes a mist to spring forth either by using a pre-existing water source, or expelling it from their mouth during the casting of the required handseals. The expelled mist will cover the user in a 2 meter radius, ensurouding them in a mist created from the user’s chakra. While the mist is designed to cover the user, it does leave a dark silhouette showing their location, as it is only a D-Rank technique.

C rank:
Gunshot:
Name: Water Release: Gunshot
Duration: 1 post
Requirements: Suiton, Ninjutsu, Tiger Handseal, 20 chakra
  • Damage: 4
  • Range: 2
  • Speed: 3
  • Effects: 1

Description: After kneading and converting their chakra into water, the user will shoot one or more condensed blasts of water at the target. These blasts of water travel at 15 meters per second and up to 10 meters away. Upon impact the first blasts caused major external bruising and minor internal bruising, while the second, which cast at the cost of an additional 5 chakra, does half that with only light bruising being caused. The most the user can fire of these blasts of water is 2 of them, totaling up to 25 chakra total that can be spent. They are fired from the user’s mouth, though with the Hydrification Kekkei Genkai the user can fire them from fingers as well as the palms of their hands or the bottoms of their feets. It also requires the Tiger seal to fire them unless the user has special concentration, which then they will not have to cast handseals. The sizes of these blasts of water tend to be the size of golfballs.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Gunshot
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Requirements:[/b] Suiton, Ninjutsu, Tiger Handseal, 20 chakra
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 4
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 3
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] After kneading and converting their chakra into water, the user will shoot one or more condensed blasts of water at the target. These blasts of water travel at 15 meters per second and up to 10 meters away. Upon impact the first blasts caused major external bruising and minor internal bruising, while the second, which cast at the cost of an additional 5 chakra, does half that with only light bruising being caused. The most the user can fire of these blasts of water is 2 of them, totaling up to 25 chakra total that can be spent. They are fired from the user’s mouth, though with the Hydrification Kekkei Genkai the user can fire them from fingers as well as the palms of their hands or the bottoms of their feets. It also requires the Tiger seal to fire them unless the user has special concentration, which then they will not have to cast handseals. The sizes of these blasts of water tend to be the size of golfballs.

Starch Syrup:
Name: Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
Type: Supplementary
Duration: 3 posts until stickiness wears off
Requirements: Suiton, Ninjutsu, Ram - Tiger seals, 20 Chakra, 5 per turn to maintain for duration length
Points: (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)

• Range: 2
  • Duration: 2
  • Size: 2
  • Speed: 1
  • Effects: 3

Description: The user expels high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope up to 10 meters away, covering a 2 meter radius at 5 meters per second. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, (word fluff:) and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited(waterwalking Technique), beforehand. Those that are caught in it are immediately stuck, effectively cutting off their ability to move(stun)the part of that body that’s stuck and leaving them in a singular place. This stunning effect lasts for 2 posts and requires either a raiton Jutsu or D-rank or higher to break out(though causing said Jutsu to electrocute the syrup and those on/in it) or a strength stat of 250 or higher to break out as well.

The stickiness of the liquid leaves after 3 posts, though as it is a technique that expels a totally new liquid onto the battlefield that is not only separated by the user, but can effect them as well, the chakra needed to keep the liquid around doesn’t require a per-turn Chakra cost after the Duration has ended.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts until stickiness wears off
[b]Requirements:[/b] Suiton, Ninjutsu, Ram - Tiger seals, 20 Chakra, 5 per turn to maintain for duration length
[b]Points:[/b] (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 3
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user expels high-viscosity, chakra-infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope up to 10 meters away, covering a 2 meter radius at 5 meters per second. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, (word fluff:) and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited(waterwalking Technique), beforehand. Those that are caught in it are immediately stuck, effectively cutting off their ability to move(stun)the part of that body that’s stuck and leaving them in a singular place. This stunning effect lasts for 2 posts and requires either a raiton Jutsu or D-rank or higher to break out(though causing said Jutsu to electrocute the syrup and those on/in it) or a strength stat of 250 or higher to break out as well.

The stickiness of the liquid leaves after 3 posts, though as it is a technique that expels a totally new liquid onto the battlefield that is not only separated by the user, but can effect them as well, the chakra needed to keep the liquid around doesn’t require a per-turn Chakra cost after the Duration has ended.

Waterfall Basin:

Name: Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses boar, dog, and ram hand seals. Costs 20 Chakra to activate, and 5 per post to maintain.

• Range: 2 [10m]
  • Duration: 4 [Up to 5 Posts]
  • Speed: 0
  • Potency: 3 [Water Jutsu gain 1 Point]
  • Effects: 1 [Landmark Creation]

Description: The user is able to wield the hand seals before forming their chakra outward in order to create a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. The waterfall is up to ten meters wide, its height based on location, and floods the area with chakra infused water that assists in the usage of water jutsu, granting them a bonus point that is used based on the situation (chosen by the user) to amplify any water jutsu used from the waterfalls waters. The waterfall lasts up to five posts or until it is either canceled, or the users runs out of chakra to supply it.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Waterfall Basin
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses boar, dog, and ram hand seals. Costs 20 Chakra to activate, and 5 per post to maintain.
[b]Points:[/b] 10
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2 [10m]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 4 [Up to 5 Posts]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 0
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 3 [Water Jutsu gain 1 Point]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Landmark Creation]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user is able to wield the hand seals before forming their chakra outward in order to create a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. The waterfall is up to ten meters wide, its height based on location, and floods the area with chakra infused water that assists in the usage of water jutsu, granting them a bonus point that is used based on the situation (chosen by the user) to amplify any water jutsu used from the waterfalls waters. The waterfall lasts up to five posts or until it is either canceled, or the users runs out of chakra to supply it.

Needle:
Name: Water Style: Needle
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses rat hand seal. Costs 20 Chakra to activate.

• Damage: 2 [Minor First Degree Tissue Damage]
  • Range: 3 [20m]
  • Speed: 5 [35 m/s]

Description: The user forms the rat hand seal before channeling chakra into the atmosphere around them, or water from their own bodies in order to form a single highly pressurized needle of condensed liquid roughly five inches (12 cm) long. This needle can be formed within touching distance of the user before it is released up to twenty meters away traveling at thirty-five meters a second, dealing 2 jutsu damage.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Needle
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses rat hand seal. Costs 20 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 2 [Minor First Degree Tissue Damage]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 3 [20m]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 5 [35 m/s]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the rat hand seal before channeling chakra into the atmosphere around them, or water from their own bodies in order to form a single highly pressurized needle of condensed liquid roughly five inches (12 cm) long. This needle can be formed within touching distance of the user before it is released up to twenty meters away traveling at thirty-five meters a second, dealing 2 jutsu damage.

Prison:
Name: Water Style: Prison
Type: Utility
Duration: Up to 4 Posts
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses snake, and ox hand seals. Requires hand contact constantly to maintain the prison, user cannot perform other ninjutsu while this jutsu is active. If a clone is performing this jutsu this limitation does not apply to other clones or the original character. Costs 20 Chakra to activate, and 5 per post to maintain.

• Duration: 3 [Up to 4 Posts]
  • Size: 2 [2m Radius]
  • Effects: 5 [Full-Body Trap]

Description: The user performs the snake and ox hand seals before channeling their chakra outward, forming an orb of water that expands outward into a two meters radius orb of water from the hand. This orb is used to trap a single target and is specially designed to move and shift around the user so that no matter how they may swim it keeps them perfectly centered inside, at the same time the water is incredibly dense, and immobilizes the target stuck inside. However, the orb is incredibly fragile from the outside, even the weakest of blows from the outside will shatter it. Similarly, it requires the user maintain skin contact with it at all times to maintain it. Similarly, it can be broken out through raw force if the target wins a battle of strength vs the users total chakra representing the weight of the water trap. This trap lasts for up to four posts, or until canceled or broken from the outside.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Prison
[b]Type:[/b] Utility
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 4 Posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses snake, and ox hand seals. Requires hand contact constantly to maintain the prison, user cannot perform other ninjutsu while this jutsu is active. If a clone is performing this jutsu this limitation does not apply to other clones or the original character. Costs 20 Chakra to activate, and 5 per post to maintain.
[list]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 3 [Up to 4 Posts]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2 [2m Radius]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 5 [Full-Body Trap]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake and ox hand seals before channeling their chakra outward, forming an orb of water that expands outward into a two meters radius orb of water from the hand. This orb is used to trap a single target and is specially designed to move and shift around the user so that no matter how they may swim it keeps them perfectly centered inside, at the same time the water is incredibly dense, and immobilizes the target stuck inside. However, the orb is incredibly fragile from the outside, even the weakest of blows from the outside will shatter it. Similarly, it requires the user maintain skin contact with it at all times to maintain it. Similarly, it can be broken out through raw force if the target wins a battle of strength vs the users total chakra representing the weight of the water trap. This trap lasts for up to four posts, or until canceled or broken from the outside.

B rank:

Exploding Water Colliding Wave:
Name: Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Defensive
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses snake hand seal. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.

• Defense: 7 [14 Damage Absorption]
  • Range: 5 [50m]
  • Duration: 0 [Instant]
  • Speed: 7 [75 m/s]
  • Effects: 1 [Water Barrier]

Description: The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and releasing a tidal wave of water either from their mouths or the sorroundings. This water then erupts at seventy-five meters a second, forming into a fifty meter tall wave of chakra infused water that is capable of absorbing up to 14 [7x2] jutsu damage that post before dispersing.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Uses snake hand seal. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 20
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 7 [14 Damage Absorption]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 5 [50m]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0 [Instant]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 7 [75 m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Water Barrier]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and releasing a tidal wave of water either from their mouths or the sorroundings. This water then erupts at seventy-five meters a second, forming into a fifty meter tall wave of chakra infused water that is capable of absorbing up to 14 [7x2] jutsu damage that post before dispersing.

Thousand Needles of Death:

Name: Water Style: Thousand Flying Needles
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Needle". Uses rat hand seal. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.

• Damage: 7
  • Range: 6 [75m]

Description: The user forms the rat hand seal before channeling chakra into the atmosphere around them, or water from their own bodies in order to form a hundred thin, blade-like needles of high pressure water, each needle is five inches (12 cm) long and deals 1 Jutsu Damage Individually., capable of 0.25 inch stab wounds. These needles can be formed within touching distance of the user before they are released in a wave up to seventy-five meters away traveling at seventy-five meters a second. At the cost of another 10 chakra per one hundred needles, the user is able to summon up to a total of one-thousand needles for up to 120 Chakra for one-thousand needles.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Thousand Flying Needles
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Needle". Uses rat hand seal. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 7
[*][i]Range:[/i] 6 [75m]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the rat hand seal before channeling chakra into the atmosphere around them, or water from their own bodies in order to form a hundred thin, blade-like needles of high pressure water, each needle is five inches (12 cm) long and deals 1 Jutsu Damage Individually., capable of 0.25 inch stab wounds. These needles can be formed within touching distance of the user before they are released in a wave up to seventy-five meters away traveling at seventy-five meters a second. At the cost of another 10 chakra per one hundred needles, the user is able to summon up to a total of one-thousand needles for up to 120 Chakra for one-thousand needles.

Surging Sea:

Name: Water Style: Surging Sea
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Wild Wave". Uses dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.

• Damage: 7 [Major Third Degree Tissue Damage]
  • Range: 4 [35m]

Description: The user performs the dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals before channeling their chakra into their stomachs and releasing a powerful blast of raw chakra outward in a massive cone-shaped torrent of pressurized water that is two meters in radius wide, and extends up to thirty-five meters away traveling at seventy-five meters a second. The blast has the force to deal 7 jutsu damage to anything it connects with.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Surging Sea
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Wild Wave". Uses dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals. Costs 30 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 7 [Major Third Degree Tissue Damage]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 4 [35m]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals before channeling their chakra into their stomachs and releasing a powerful blast of raw chakra outward in a massive cone-shaped torrent of pressurized water that is two meters in radius wide, and extends up to thirty-five meters away traveling at seventy-five meters a second. The blast has the force to deal 7 jutsu damage to anything it connects with.

Drowning Bubble:

Name: Water Style: Drowning Bubble
Duration: Up to 7 Posts
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Prison". Uses snake, and rat hand seals. Costs 30 Chakra to activate and requires 5 chakra per post in order to maintain.

• Damage: 7 [Major Lung & Organ Failure, Suffocation]
  • Duration: 5 [Up to 7 Posts]
  • Potency: 7 [-150 Perception]
  • Effects: 1 [Sticky Liquid Orb]

Description: The user performs the snake hand seal, before causing an incredibly adhesive, and chakra-infused orb of water to coat their hand. They must then make physical contact with the target and perform the rat hand seal. This causes the water to flood upward and wrap around the targets head. The water is incredibly thick, and near impossible to remove through normal means, designed to invade the lungs and shut down the ability to breathe while steadily destroying the targets lungs, stomach, and anything internal along the way dealing 7 jutsu damage to their internals while also greatly hindering senses due to the orb of fluid coating their heads causing a loss of 150 perception for up to 7 posts, or until the users runs out of chakra or it is canceled manually.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Drowning Bubble
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 7 Posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Prison". Uses snake, and rat hand seals. Costs 30 Chakra to activate and requires 5 chakra per post in order to maintain.
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 7 [Major Lung & Organ Failure, Suffocation]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 5 [Up to 7 Posts]
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 7 [-150 Perception]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Sticky Liquid Orb]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake hand seal, before causing an incredibly adhesive, and chakra-infused orb of water to coat their hand. They must then make physical contact with the target and perform the rat hand seal. This causes the water to flood upward and wrap around the targets head. The water is incredibly thick, and near impossible to remove through normal means, designed to invade the lungs and shut down the ability to breathe while steadily destroying the targets lungs, stomach, and anything internal along the way dealing 7 jutsu damage to their internals while also greatly hindering senses due to the orb of fluid coating their heads causing a loss of 150 perception for up to 7 posts, or until the users runs out of chakra or it is canceled manually.

A rank:

Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave:

Name: Water Style: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Defensive
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave". Uses ram hand seal. Costs 50 Chakra to activate.

• Defense: 9 [18 Damage Absorption]
  • Range: 6 [75m]
  • Duration: 0 [Instant]
  • Speed: 9 [150 m/s]
  • Effects: 1 [Water Barrier]

Description: The user performs the ram hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and releasing a tidal wave of water either from their mouths or the sorroundings. This water then erupts at a hundred-fifty meters a second, forming into a seventy-five meter tall wave of chakra infused water that is capable of absorbing up to 18 [9x2] jutsu damage that post before dispersing.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Exploding Water Colliding Wave". Uses ram hand seal. Costs 50 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 25
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 9 [18 Damage Absorption]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 6 [75m]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0 [Instant]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 9 [150 m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Water Barrier]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the ram hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and releasing a tidal wave of water either from their mouths or the sorroundings. This water then erupts at a hundred-fifty meters a second, forming into a seventy-five meter tall wave of chakra infused water that is capable of absorbing up to 18 [9x2] jutsu damage that post before dispersing.

Trumpet:

Name: Water Style: Trumpet
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Surging Sea". Uses dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals. Costs 50 Chakra to activate.

• Damage: 9 [Pulverizes Anything]
  • Range: 5 [50m]
  • Speed: 9 [150 m/s]

Description: The user performs the dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals before channeling their chakra into their stomachs and releasing a powerful blast of raw chakra outward in a massive cone-shaped torrent of pressurized water that is two meters in radius wide, and extends up to fifty meters away traveling at at a hundred and fifty meters a second. The blast has the force to deal 9 jutsu damage to anything it connects with. The jutsu is named "Trumpet" due to the user lifting both hands over their mouth as if about to play the trumpet in order to properly aim the destructive torrent of chakra, as well as the explosive sound from the after-effect of a large amount of water smashing into an area.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Style: Trumpet
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu, Water Element. Knowledge of "Water Style: Surging Sea". Uses dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals. Costs 50 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 25
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 9 [Pulverizes Anything]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 5 [50m]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 9 [150 m/s]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the dragon, tiger, and hare hand seals before channeling their chakra into their stomachs and releasing a powerful blast of raw chakra outward in a massive cone-shaped torrent of pressurized water that is two meters in radius wide, and extends up to fifty meters away traveling at at a hundred and fifty meters a second. The blast has the force to deal 9 jutsu damage to anything it connects with. The jutsu is named "Trumpet" due to the user lifting both hands over their mouth as if about to play the trumpet in order to properly aim the destructive torrent of chakra, as well as the explosive sound from the after-effect of a large amount of water smashing into an area.
Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top