Fuuton Techniques

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuuton Techniques

Post by Cloaked Figure on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Fuuton Jutsu

D rank:
Stream:
Name: Wind Release: Stream (Fūton: Nagare ~ 風遁・流れ)
Type: Utility
Duration: 1 post
Requirements: Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu
  • Damage: 1
  • Defense: 0
  • Healing: 0
  • Range: 1
  • Duration: 0
  • Size: 0
  • Speed: 2
  • Potency: 0
  • Effects: 1

Description: In preparation the user breathes in deeply while fortifying the air in their lungs with Fūton chakra before blowing out a strong gust of wind capable of moving 10m/s for a distance of 5m. This can be used to move oneself while airborne, blow dust or sand up for concealment and distractions or deflect weapons traveling through the air. Can cause minor, superficial bruising to targets caught with the full force of the technique and push them away up to 5m.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Stream (Fūton: Nagare ~ 風遁・流れ)
[b]Rank:[/b] D rank
[b]Type:[/b] Utility
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
[b]Requirements:[/b] Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 1
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 0
[*][i]Healing:[/i] 0
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0
[*][i]Size:[/i] 0
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 2
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] In preparation the user breathes in deeply while fortifying the air in their lungs with Fūton chakra before blowing out a strong gust of wind capable of moving 10m/s for a distance of 5m. This can be used to move oneself while airborne, blow dust or sand up for concealment and distractions or deflect weapons traveling through the air. Can cause minor, superficial bruising to targets caught with the full force of the technique and push them away up to 5m.

C rank:
Great Breakthrough:
Name: Wind Release: Great Breakthrough (Fūton: Daitoppa ~ 風遁・大突破)
Type: Offensive
Requirements: Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; handsigns (Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake)
  • Damage: 3
  • Range: 2
  • Size: 2
  • Speed: 2

Description: After performing the necessary handseals a user can create a large gust of wind capable of moving 10m/s for 10m, causing moderate bruising across the body of anyone caught within the attack in addition to pushing them away. In addition it can blow away projectiles coming towards the user or enhance the speed of projectiles moving away from the user.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Great Breakthrough (Fūton: Daitoppa ~ 風遁・大突破)
[b]Rank:[/b] C rank
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; handsigns (Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 3
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 2
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] After performing the necessary handseals a user can create a large gust of wind capable of moving 10m/s for 10m, causing moderate bruising across the body of anyone caught within the attack in addition to pushing them away. In addition it can blow away projectiles coming towards the user or enhance the speed of projectiles moving away from the user.

Air Bullets:
Name: Wind Release: Air Bullets (Fūton: Kazejuugan ~ 風遁・空気弾丸)
Type: Offensive
Requirements: Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; handsign (Bird)
  • Damage: 3
  • Range: 3
  • Size: 0
  • Speed: 3

Description: The user breathes in while forming the Bird handsign before expelling up to 10 bullets made of condensed air several inches in length from their mouth. These small projectiles travel up to 20m at 15m/s and can cause moderate external bruising upon contact with each individual projectile as well as leaving cuts up to 1in in depth.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Air Bullets (Fūton: Kazejuugan ~ 風遁・空気弾丸)
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements:[/b] Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; handsign (Bird)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 3
[*][i]Range:[/i] 3
[*][i]Size:[/i] 0
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 3
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user breathes in while forming the Bird handsign before expelling up to 10 bullets made of condensed air several inches in length from their mouth. These small projectiles travel up to 20m at 15m/s and can cause moderate external bruising upon contact with each individual projectile as well as leaving cuts up to 1in in depth.

Swift Wind Wall:

Name: Wind Release: Swift Wind Wall (風遁・風迅壁 ~ Fūton: Fūjinheki)
Type: Defensive
Duration: 2 posts
Requirements: Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; Weave handsigns (Ox → Dog → Rat)
  • Damage:
  • Defense: 4
  • Healing:
  • Range: 1
  • Duration: 1
  • Size: 1
  • Speed: 1
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 2
Description: By forming a short set of handsigns and channeling Fūton into their hands, holding the Rat handseal before quickly moving their hands in a wide sweeping arc, the user is able to create a wall of swirling wind streams with enough air pressure to repel weapons and weak techniques that collide with it. This wall is approximately 1m by 1m and can deflect airborne projectiles, but provides no defense against Katon techniques. This wall of wind can be created at any point within a 5m radius of the user before the wind becomes too weak to shield effectively.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wind Release: Swift Wind Wall (風遁・風迅壁 ~ Fūton: Fūjinheki)
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Fūton; Skilled Ninjutsu; Weave handsigns (Ox → Dog → Rat)
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 4
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 1
[*][i]Size:[/i] 1
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 2
[/list][b]Description:[/b] By forming a short set of handsigns and channeling Fūton into their hands, holding the Rat handseal before quickly moving their hands in a wide sweeping arc, the user is able to create a wall of swirling wind streams with enough air pressure to repel weapons and weak techniques that collide with it. This wall is approximately 1m by 1m and can deflect airborne projectiles, but provides no defense against Katon techniques. This wall of wind can be created at any point within a 5m radius of the user before the wind becomes too weak to shield effectively.

B rank:

A rank:

Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top