Doton Techniques

Post by Cloaked Figure on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Doton Jutsu

E Rank:

Practice Brick:

Name: Earth Style: Practice Brick
Type: Defense
Duration: Instant/1 Post.
Requirements: Natural Ninjutsu Specialization. Uses the handseals Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, Ox, Horse, Rabbit, Tiger, Boar, Snake, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.

• Damage: 0
  • Defense: 1 [2 Absorption]
  • Healing: 0
  • Range: 0
  • Duration: 0 [Instant]
  • Size: 1 [1m Radius]
  • Speed: 0
  • Potency: 0
  • Effects: 0

Special Note: Anyone can learn this jutsu even without the Earth Element, it’s a basic jutsu with a tremendously long list of handseals and is designed purely to help Academy Students learn to mold chakra and their nature element, while practicing all handseals at once.
Description: The user performs the handseals Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, Ox, Horse, Rabbit, Tiger, Boar, Snake in order, before molding their chakra into the ground and releasing it in a burst, forming an incredibly basic stone barrier that is a meter radius in size and incredibly thin, generally only used to deflect some damage from an incoming attack it is able to absorb 2 [1x2] damage before shattering.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Practice Brick
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Type:[/b] Defense
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant/1 Post.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Natural Ninjutsu Specialization. Uses the handseals Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, Ox, Horse, Rabbit, Tiger, Boar, Snake, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 2
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 0
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 1 [2 Absorption]
[*][i]Healing:[/i] 0
[*][i]Range:[/i] 0
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0 [Instant]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 1 [1m Radius]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 0
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 0
[/list]
[b]Special Note:[/b] Anyone can learn this jutsu even without the Earth Element, it’s a basic jutsu with a tremendously long list of handseals and is designed purely to help Academy Students learn to mold chakra and their nature element, while practicing all handseals at once.
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the handseals Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat, Ox, Horse, Rabbit, Tiger, Boar, Snake in order, before molding their chakra into the ground and releasing it in a burst, forming an incredibly basic stone barrier that is a meter radius in size and incredibly thin, generally only used to deflect some damage from an incoming attack it is able to absorb 2 [1x2] damage before shattering.
Dirt Hide:
Name: Earth Style: Dirt Hide
Requirements: Natural Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.

• Defense: 1 [2 Absorption]
  • Size: 0
  • Effects: 1 [Defensive Hardening]

Description: The user performs the snake hand seal, channeling their chakra outward and causing the nearby dirt and dust to flow around the user, coating their skin for a short time in a defensive layer to assist in lessen incoming damage. This armor grants them a defense and damage absorption up to 2 [1x2] for a single post. The armor essentially just looks like the user is briefly coated in a layer of dirt that then falls off as dust.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Dirt Hide
[b]Requirements:[/b] Natural Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 1 [2 Absorption]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 0
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Defensive Hardening]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake hand seal, channeling their chakra outward and causing the nearby dirt and dust to flow around the user, coating their skin for a short time in a defensive layer to assist in lessen incoming damage. This armor grants them a defense and damage absorption up to 2 [1x2] for a single post. The armor essentially just looks like the user is briefly coated in a layer of dirt that then falls off as dust.

Stone Door:
Name: Earth Style: Stone Door
Requirements: Natural Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.

• Defense: 0
  • Size: 1 [1m+]
  • Effects: 1 [Door Formation]

Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal before forming a door-sized slab of stone to extend from the ground and form, or open from the earth as the user wishes. This door is incredibly thin, so that despite its low rank it’s actually two meters in radius and far easier to break than a normal jutsu of that size. The jutsu was designed to be used in combination with “Earth Style: Tunneling” for subterfuge.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Stone Door
[b]Requirements:[/b] Natural Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 5 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 0
[*][i]Size:[/i] 1 [1m+]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Door Formation]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the Ram hand seal before forming a door-sized slab of stone to extend from the ground and form, or open from the earth as the user wishes. This door is incredibly thin, so that despite its low rank it’s actually two meters in radius and far easier to break than a normal jutsu of that size. The jutsu was designed to be used in combination with “Earth Style: Tunneling” for subterfuge.

D rank:

Double Suicide Decapitation:
Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Offensive
Duration: 1 post activation
Requirements: Ram handseal unless with special concentration, Ninjutsu, Earth Release to be on ground that isn’t metallic or wooden.
Points: (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)

• Range: 1
  • Duration: 0
  • Speed: 1
  • Potency: 1
  • Effects: 2

Description: After casting the Ram handseal, This technique conceals the user underground and allows them to go and drag the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom, leaving them completely unable to move after they're underground, stunning them for effectively a single post. Should the target have a strength of 200, they can immediately escape, while those with less are stuck for a single post before the broken ground loosens up, allowing them to escape. The user can only move up to 5 meters underneath at 5 meters per second.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 post activation
[b]Requirements:[/b] Ram handseal unless with special concentration, Ninjutsu, Earth Release to be on ground that isn’t metallic or wooden.
[b]Points:[/b] (Please allocate Points here, further explanations can be found below)
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 1
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 0
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 1
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 1
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 2
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] After casting the Ram handseal, This technique conceals the user underground and allows them to go and drag the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom, leaving them completely unable to move after they're underground, stunning them for effectively a single post. Should the target have a strength of 200, they can immediately escape, while those with less are stuck for a single post before the broken ground loosens up, allowing them to escape. The user can only move up to 5 meters underneath at 5 meters per second.

Earth Flow River:
Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Instant
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu, Doton, Ox hand seal, 10 chakra cost
  • Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range:
  • Duration:
  • Size: 3
  • Speed:
  • Potency:

Description: The user forms the Ox hand seal and channels Doton chakra into their feet. Any solid ground around them within a 3m radius then turns to a thick, flowing mud that pushes out and away from the user, capable of pushing back anyone in the mud to the edge of its radius. This push can be overcome by a strength of at least 150. The mud then remains and can be used as a source for other Doton techniques.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Earth Flow River
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu, Doton, Ox hand seal, 10 chakra cost
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i]
[*][i]Duration:[/i]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 3
[*][i]Speed:[/i]
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the Ox hand seal and channels Doton chakra into their feet. Any solid ground around them within a 3m radius then turns to a thick, flowing mud that pushes out and away from the user, capable of pushing back anyone in the mud to the edge of its radius. This push can be overcome by a strength of at least 150. The mud then remains and can be used as a source for other Doton techniques.

Tunneling:
Name: Earth Style: Tunneling
Duration: Instant/1 Post
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Ram, Dog, Rat, and Bird hand seals, and costs 10 Chakra to activate.

• Range: 2 [10m]
  • Size: 2 [2m Radius]
  • Effects: 1 [Tunnel Creation]

Description: The user performs the chain of hand seals, before channeling their chakra outward into the earth and causing a tunnel with an opening two meters in radius to form, which then extends up to ten meters forward in whatever way the user wishes.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Tunneling
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant/1 Post
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Ram, Dog, Rat, and Bird hand seals, and costs 10 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 5
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2 [10m]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 2 [2m Radius]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Tunnel Creation]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the chain of hand seals, before channeling their chakra outward into the earth and causing a tunnel with an opening two meters in radius to form, which then extends up to ten meters forward in whatever way the user wishes.

Mobile Core:
Name: Earth Style: Mobile Core
Duration: Instant/1 Post
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Dog hand seal, and costs 10 Chakra to activate.

• Speed: 2 [10 m/s]
  • Effects: 1 [Pillar Creation]

Description: The user performs the Dog hand seal and slams their hand into the earth, causing a pillar to launch out with surprising speed to launch to target flying in the opposite direction. This can be used as an extra boost to evade an incoming attack, or launch a target directly into the line of fire, or a trap otherwise set up previously.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Mobile Core
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant/1 Post
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Dog hand seal, and costs 10 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 2 [10 m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Pillar Creation]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the Dog hand seal and slams their hand into the earth, causing a pillar to launch out with surprising speed to launch to target flying in the opposite direction. This can be used as an extra boost to evade an incoming attack, or launch a target directly into the line of fire, or a trap otherwise set up previously.

Rock Armor:
Name: Earth Style: Rock Armor
Duration: Up to 2 Posts.
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Dirt Hide”. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 10 Chakra to activate, while draining 2 chakra per post to maintain.

• Defense: 3 [6 Absorption]
  • Duration: 1 [Up to 2 Posts]
  • Effects: 1 [Defensive Hardening]

Description: The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and causing the nearby earth to rise up and slam onto the user in a coffin, moments later shattering to form a hardened stone armor over their body. This armor grants them a defense and damage absorption up to 6 [3x2] for up to two posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Rock Armor
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 2 Posts.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Dirt Hide”. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 10 Chakra to activate, while draining 2 chakra per post to maintain.
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 3 [6 Absorption]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 1 [Up to 2 Posts]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Defensive Hardening]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra outward and causing the nearby earth to rise up and slam onto the user in a coffin, moments later shattering to form a hardened stone armor over their body. This armor grants them a defense and damage absorption up to 6 [3x2] for up to two posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.

C rank:

Underground Projection Fish:
Name: Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish
Duration: Up to 5 Posts.
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Ox hand seal, and costs 20 Chakra to activate, while draining 5 chakra per post to maintain.

• Duration: 4 [Up to 5 Posts]
  • Speed: 5 [35m/s]
  • Effects: 1 [Underground Movement]

Description: The user forms the Ox hand seal, before channeling their chakra over their bodies and using their natural affinity for the earth to slip into it effortlessly as if it were water. This allows them to control the chakra and earth around their bodies, allowing them to move at 35 meters a second while underground. This jutsu lasts for up to five posts, or until the users runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 5 Posts.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Ox hand seal, and costs 20 Chakra to activate, while draining 5 chakra per post to maintain.
[b]Points:[/b] 10
[list]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 4 [Up to 5 Posts]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 5  [35m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Underground Movement]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the Ox hand seal, before channeling their chakra over their bodies and using their natural affinity for the earth to slip into it effortlessly as if it were water. This allows them to control the chakra and earth around their bodies, allowing them to move at 35 meters a second while underground. This jutsu lasts for up to five posts, or until the users runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.

Stone Tomb:
Name: Earth Style: Stone Tomb
Type: Utility/Defensive
Duration: Insant/1 Post
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Tiger and Ram hand seals, and costs 20 Chakra to activate.

• Defense: 5 [10 Absorption]
  • Range: 2 [10m]
  • Effects: 1 [Landscape Trap]

Description: The user forms the Tiger and Ram hand seals, before infusing their chakra into the ground and causing it to open or rise in large chunks equal to two meters in radius, and up to ten meters tall or deep. This is then designed to trap the target and force them to break out of a perfect tomb sealing them inside, the stone tomb has 10 [5x2] Defensive Absorption.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Stone Tomb
[b]Type:[/b] Utility/Defensive
[b]Duration:[/b] Insant/1 Post
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element. Uses the Tiger and Ram hand seals, and costs 20 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 10
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 5 [10 Absorption]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2 [10m]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Landscape Trap]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the Tiger and Ram hand seals, before infusing their chakra into the ground and causing it to open or rise in large chunks equal to two meters in radius, and up to ten meters tall or deep. This is then designed to trap the target and force them to break out of a perfect tomb sealing them inside, the stone tomb has 10 [5x2] Defensive Absorption.

Mud Wolves:
Name: Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive
Duration: 3 posts
Requirements: Skilled Ninjutsu, Doton, Monkey -> Horse -> Boar -> Dog Hand seals, 20 chakra activation, 5 chakra maintenance cost
  • Damage: 2
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 2
  • Duration: 2
  • Size:
  • Speed: 2
  • Potency:

Description: The user forms the Monkey -> Horse -> Boar -> Dog hand seals and slams their palms onto the ground. Three wolves made of mud will then rise out of the ground and begin attacking anyone who threatens the user (at the user's discretion). These wolves can be destroyed by any offensive jutsu or a basic attack of at least 150 strength, but at the beginning of the next post they will reform until the duration is complete or the user stops maintaining the jutsu. The wolves can bite and claw at enemies, dealing 0.5 inch cuts and 0.75 inch stabs. The wolves can move up to 10m away from the user at speeds of 10m/s.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Release: Mud Wolves
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Duration:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Requirements:[/b] Skilled Ninjutsu, Doton, Monkey -> Horse -> Boar -> Dog Hand seals, 20 chakra activation, 5 chakra maintenance cost
[b]Points:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i] 2
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 2
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 2
[*][i]Size:[/i]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 2
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms the Monkey -> Horse -> Boar -> Dog hand seals and slams their palms onto the ground. Three wolves made of mud will then rise out of the ground and begin attacking anyone who threatens the user (at the user's discretion). These wolves can be destroyed by any offensive jutsu or a basic attack of at least 150 strength, but at the beginning of the next post they will reform until the duration is complete or the user stops maintaining the jutsu. The wolves can bite and claw at enemies, dealing 0.5 inch cuts and 0.75 inch stabs. The wolves can move up to 10m away from the user at speeds of 10m/s.

B rank:

Body of Stone:
Name: Earth Style: Body of Stone
Duration: Up to 12 Posts.
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Rock Armor”. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 30 Chakra to activate, while draining 5 chakra per post to maintain.

• Defense: 7 [14 Absorption]
  • Duration: 7 [Up to 12 Posts]
  • Potency: 6 [+2 Points to Taijutsu]
  • Effects: 2 [Defensive Hardening, Strength Buffing]

Description: The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra into their bodies. This jutsu allows them to then harden their entire body tremendously using raw chakra and the earth element, this darkens their skin turning it a deep brown. Granting them +2 Points to the Damage of any Taijutsu used, and raising their bodies defense and damage absorption up to 14 [7x2] for up to twelve posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Body of Stone
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 12 Posts.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Rock Armor”. Uses the snake hand seal, and costs 30 Chakra to activate, while draining 5 chakra per post to maintain.
[b]Points:[/b] 20
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 7 [14 Absorption]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 7 [Up to 12 Posts]
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 6 [+2 Points to Taijutsu]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 2 [Defensive Hardening, Strength Buffing]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the snake hand seal, before channeling their chakra into their bodies. This jutsu allows them to then harden their entire body tremendously using raw chakra and the earth element, this darkens their skin turning it a deep brown. Granting them +2 Points to the Damage of any Taijutsu used, and raising their bodies defense and damage absorption up to 14 [7x2] for up to twelve posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.

Rock Shelter:
Name: Earth Style: Rock Shelter
Type: Defensive
Duration: Up to 2 Posts.
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Stone Tomb”. Uses the rat hand seal, and costs 30 Chakra to activate, drains 5 Chakra per post to maintain.

• Defense: 7 [14 Absorption]
  • Duration: 1 [Up to 2 Posts]
  • Size: 4 [5m Radius]
  • Speed: 7 [75 m/s]
  • Effects: 1 [Landscape Defense]

Description: The user performs the rat hand seal before releasing a burst of chakra into the earth, causing it to rise up around them into a great defensive structure designed to endure an incoming attack. The dome forms at incredibly high speeds, forming at seventy-five meters a second and holding substantial defensive power, able to absorb 14 [7x2] damage across its five-meter radius across the entire dome. The dome lasts for up to two posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Rock Shelter
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Duration:[/b] Up to 2 Posts.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Stone Tomb”. Uses the rat hand seal, and costs 30 Chakra to activate, drains 5 Chakra per post to maintain.
[list]
[*][i]Defense:[/i] 7 [14 Absorption]
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 1 [Up to 2 Posts]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 4 [5m Radius]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 7 [75 m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Landscape Defense]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the rat hand seal before releasing a burst of chakra into the earth, causing it to rise up around them into a great defensive structure designed to endure an incoming attack. The dome forms at incredibly high speeds, forming at seventy-five meters a second and holding substantial defensive power, able to absorb 14 [7x2] damage across its five-meter radius across the entire dome. The dome lasts for up to two posts, or until the user runs out of chakra to supply the jutsu.

Mass Evacuation:

Name: Earth Style: Mass Evacuation
Type: Utility
Requirements: Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish”. Uses the Ox and Rat hand seals, and costs 30 Chakra to activate.

• Range: 7 [100m]
  • Size: 7 [15m Radius]
  • Speed: 4 [25 m/s]
  • Effects: 2 [(1) Underground Movement, (1) Mass-Transportation]

Description: The user performs the Ox and Rat hand seals, before dragging themselves and everyone and thing around them within a fifteen-meter radius underneath the ground, coating them in their chakra. From this point, they are then able to cause the entire mass to travel to any point up to a hundred meters in any direction at once traveling at twenty-five meters a second, and releasing them from the earth at the exit location safely by molding them through the earth using their chakra. The targets must be willing, otherwise, they will be allowed to resist the pull of the jutsu through the use of raw power, their own jutsu, dodging it, and so forth based on normal stat and jutsu battles.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Mass Evacuation
[b]Type:[/b] Utility
[b]Requirements:[/b] Proficient Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish”. Uses the Ox and Rat hand seals, and costs 30 Chakra to activate.
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 7 [100m]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 7 [15m Radius]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 4 [25 m/s]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 2 [(1) Underground Movement, (1) Mass-Transportation]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the Ox and Rat hand seals, before dragging themselves and everyone and thing around them within a fifteen-meter radius underneath the ground, coating them in their chakra. From this point, they are then able to cause the entire mass to travel to any point up to a hundred meters in any direction at once traveling at twenty-five meters a second, and releasing them from the earth at the exit location safely by molding them through the earth using their chakra. The targets must be willing, otherwise, they will be allowed to resist the pull of the jutsu through the use of raw power, their own jutsu, dodging it, and so forth based on normal stat and jutsu battles.

A rank:

S rank:

Underworld Swamp:

Name: Earth Style: Underworld Swamp
Requirements: Master Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Tearing Earth Turning Palm”. Uses the boar and tiger hand seals, and costs 100 Chakra to activate.

• Range: 8 [150 Meters Deep]
  • Size: 9 [25m Radius]
  • Potency: 12 [(9) -250 Speed, (3) Double Chakra Cost "Water Walking" & Similar Jutsu]
  • Effects: 1 [Landscape Alteration]

Description: The user performs the boar and tiger hand seals before releasing a tremendous amount of chakra directly into the earth and touching the ground. From this point, the entire area around the user is completely changed, the ground turning to a swamp-like environment of a marsh. This marsh is incredibly deep and thick, the marsh is a hundred meters deep and covers a twenty-five meter radius around the user, causing anyone (including the user) trapped inside it to suffer tremendous limitations to physical movement suffering -250 speed while inside it. Users and targets can use water walking or similar jutsu that allow one to walk/move on the surface of liquids to avoid sinking inside, but due to the depth of the marsh, it takes twice as much chakra as normal to activate and maintain such. Similarly, users of “Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish” or similar techniques that allow the user to move while underground freely can use their jutsu to ignore the debuffs entirely.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Earth Style: Underworld Swamp
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Requirements:[/b] Master Ninjutsu Specialization, Earth Element, and knows the Jutsu “Earth Style: Tearing Earth Turning Palm”. Uses the boar and tiger hand seals, and costs 100 Chakra to activate.
[b]Points:[/b] 30
[list]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 8 [150 Meters Deep]
[*][i]Size:[/i] 9 [25m Radius]
[*][i]Potency:[/i] 12 [(9) -250 Speed, (3) Double Chakra Cost "Water Walking" & Similar Jutsu]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 1 [Landscape Alteration]
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] The user performs the boar and tiger hand seals before releasing a tremendous amount of chakra directly into the earth and touching the ground. From this point, the entire area around the user is completely changed, the ground turning to a swamp-like environment of a marsh. This marsh is incredibly deep and thick, the marsh is a hundred meters deep and covers a twenty-five meter radius around the user, causing anyone (including the user) trapped inside it to suffer tremendous limitations to physical movement suffering -250 speed while inside it. Users and targets can use water walking or similar jutsu that allow one to walk/move on the surface of liquids to avoid sinking inside, but due to the depth of the marsh, it takes twice as much chakra as normal to activate and maintain such. Similarly, users of “Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish” or similar techniques that allow the user to move while underground freely can use their jutsu to ignore the debuffs entirely.
Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top