Uchiha Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uchiha Clan

Post by Tetsuji on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Name: The Sharingan (写輪眼, Literally meaning: Copy Wheel Eye)
History: First manifested ages ago, the Sharingan bloodline was kept uniquely hidden within the clan itself and passed on through generations and generations and later founded the principle trait of the Uchiha clan next to their innate ability to use Fire Style. The clan prided themselves on their Dojutsu and its power and quickly grew to prominence around the world as a clan of mercenary ninja. They quickly found themselves many rival clans but it was only the Senju Clan that could equal their strength and with their leader Madara forging a pact of peace and founding the Hidden Leaf village, the Uchiha found a way they thought they could forever protect the legacy and power of their dojutsu.
Requirements: Must start with Katon element.
Description: There are two parts to the Uchiha's Kekkai Genkai in reality, the first, being bodies that contain incredible natural and combat aptitude and having an especially potent chakra; the second being their Sharingan eye dojutsu.

The Sharingan Eye is the Dojutsu Kekkai Genkai belonging prominently to a very proud Uchiha Clan in Konohagakure no Sato. It is considered one of the "Three Great Dojutsu" along with the Hyuga Clan's Byakugan and the fabled Rinnegan. The dojutsu bestows a variety of powers to a person who is able to unlock its power and with the eye alone, makes the wielder a fierce opponent to any enemy. The eye consists of two parts really, in a broad sense that are broken down mechanically at each stage but the first part is the eye that sees everything, perceives the users surroundings and the second part is the hypnotic eye that can implant suggestion and project a user's visual prowess around them.

The hypnotic eye of the sharingan grants the user the unique and exclusive ability to cast genjutsu via eye-contact with an enemy. The perceptive eye covers the expansive range of abilities that the sharingan has detailed below as it unlocks in certain stages depending on the severity and consistency of an emotional trauma or experience placed on an individual, the details of which are fully explained at each level.

One Tomoe Sharingan

-The One Tomoe Sharingan is a simple eye compared to the grand scheme of things, it allows the wielder a very small minority of powers. The One Tomoe sharingan can be unlocked by a minor emotional trauma to their character accompanied by a training of 1000 words. When active, the One Tomoe Sharingan costs the user 10 chakra to activate 5 chakra per post to maintain per post.

• The user of Sharingan at this level is granted a very basic increase in their ability to react, granting them a passive +10 to their Perception due to the eyes ability to perceive their environment at a much higher and distinct rate than natural vision.
  • The Sharingan also grants the user the ability to moderately predict the movement and motion of anyone and anything around them by seeing a silhouette of motion by seeing the finest twitches of movement in their opponent and predicting their trajectory and actions. As such, they are able to move as if they had a +10 to their speed stat.
  • This level of Sharingan also grants them very very minute abilities in terms of visual prowess. They are able to see chakra actively moving through a persons system by seeing the chakra as burning masses but are unable to tell its nature or form at this level. Beyond that, they are also able to see through visual genjutsu of D rank and below, able to effectively nullify the visual portions of any said genjutsu completely.

Two Tomoe Sharingan

-The Two Tomoe Sharingan is a more advanced version of the sharingan that grants a much broader and more potent range of powers to the user and their visual prowess. The Two Tomoe sharingan can be unlocked by a moderate emotional trauma to their character accompanied by a training of 3000 words. When active, the Two Tomoe Sharingan costs 20 chakra to activate and 5 chakra per turn to maintain.

• The user of Sharingan at this level are granted a moderate increase in their ability to react, granting them a passive +30 to their Perception due to the eyes ability to perceive their environment at a much higher and distinct rate than natural vision.
  • The Sharingan also grants the user the ability to finely predict the movement and motion of anyone and anything around them by seeing a silhouette of motion by seeing the finest twitches of movement in their opponent and predicting their trajectory and actions. As such, they are able to move as if they had a +30 to their speed stat.
  • This level of Sharingan also grants them decent abilities in terms of visual prowess. They are able to see chakra actively moving through a persons system as burning masses and are usually able to tell which elemental nature it belongs to granted that they've seen it before by distinguishing the chakra as certain colors. Beyond that, they are also able to see through visual genjutsu of B rank and below, able to effectively nullify the visual portions of any said genjutsu completely.
  • At this level, the Uchiha is granted a unique ability where they are able to copy the jutsu and skills of those around them merely by watching their movements and using a combination of the piercing eye and their ability to see the fine details of a persons moves. It does take the relevant requirements to copy the technique (meaning that they are unable to copy any technique they couldn't use themselves) and can not copy any Kekkai Genkai or limited techniques/abilities this way. This allows the Uchiha to use the Copy Wheel Eye technique to copy and use almost any jutsu directly.

Three Tomoe Sharingan

-The Three Tomoe Sharingan is the complete version of the sharingan and allows the user the full breadth of the natural power of the dojutsu and its visual prowess. The Three Tomoe sharingan can be unlocked by a very emotional trauma to their character accompanied by a training of 5000 words. When active, the Three Tomoe Sharingan costs 30 chakra to activate and 10 chakra per post to maintain.

• The user of Sharingan at this level is granted a major increase in their ability to react, granting them a passive +75 to their Perception due to the eyes ability to perceive their environment at a much higher and distinct rate than natural vision.
  • The Sharingan also grants the user the ability to easily predict the movement and motion of anyone and anything around them by seeing a distinct silhouette of motion by seeing the finest twitches of movement in their opponent and predicting their trajectory and actions. As such, they are able to move as if they had a +75 to their speed stat.
  • This level of Sharingan also grants them incredible abilities in terms of natural visual prowess. They are able to see chakra actively moving through a persons system as burning masses and can tell which elemental nature it belongs to granted that they've seen it before by seeing the chakra as distinct colors and as well as the form the jutsu will take (ie. Ninjutsu or Taijutsu, etc...) as the opponent molds their chakra. This lets them fully distinguish jutsu a person is using as long as they remain in the sight of the Uchiha and the sharingan user can recognize the chakra. Beyond that, they are also able to see through visual genjutsu of S rank and below, able to effectively nullify the visual portions of said jutsu completely.
  • At this level, the Uchiha is granted a unique ability where they are able to copy the jutsu and skills of those around them merely by watching their movements and using a combination of the piercing eye and their ability to see the fine details of a persons moves. It does take the relevant requirements to copy the technique (meaning that they are unable to copy any technique they couldn't use themselves) and can not copy any Kekkai Genkai or limited techniques/abilities this way. This allows the Uchiha to use the Copy Wheel Eye technique to copy and use almost any jutsu directly.

Drawbacks:

• Because the Uchiha clan become incredibly over-reliant on their eyes a variety of affects begin to plague them as a result of their reliance. The first being that their reliance on the eye to see and perceive the world results in them seeing and acting slower than normal. The Uchiha takes a natural -50 to both their Speed and Perception when their eyes are not active.
  • Secondly, because of an Uchiha's reliance in their eyes with training, once an Uchiha unlocks their Dojutsu they gain a +50% wordcount increase to training jutsu, specializations, and elements.
  • Because the Uchiha clan focuses so heavily in Katon jutsu, they are only able to learn a total of 3 elements with the second unlocking when their chakra control reaches 500 points and the third element at 1000 points.

Bloodline Jutsu:

Sharingan:

Name: Sharingan: Copy Wheel Technique (写輪眼 ~ Sharingan)
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Instant
Requirements: Must have Two Tomoe Sharingan or above activated throughout as the user tries to copy the jutsu (ie. must be activated beforehand). Can only copy jutsu which the user can use themselves.

• Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 7
  • Duration:
  • Size:
  • Speed:
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 9, 9

Description: This jutsu consists of two primary effects that give the user it's power, the first is the ability of the user to watch an opponent cast any jutsu and to see even the most subtle nuances of it directly through their Sharingan. The second effect is that the user can copy the jutsu directly and exactly as they have seen granted they have the ability to do so. This means that any jutsu that is A rank or under can be copied by the Uchiha as long as they themselves have the corresponding specialization, element, etc... to use it on their own and the jutsu is cast within 100 meters in their sight. The other restriction is that if at any point of trying to copy a particular jutsu their vision moves away (ie. lose sight of the caster) or their vision is obfuscated from seeing the jutsu performed in any way, they will fail to copy the jutsu. This jutsu costs 50 chakra the moment the jutsu is activated + the chakra cost of whatever jutsu they wish to copy once the copied jutsu is cast (upon successfully copying it). There is a natural cooldown to the use of this technique though, to copy any A rank technique means this jutsu can't be used again for 4 posts, for B ranks it is 3 posts, C rank has a 2 post cooldown, and D ranks have a 1 post cooldown. Any number of E ranks can be copied without wearing on the eyes.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Sharingan: Copy Wheel Technique (写輪眼 ~ Sharingan)
[b]Rank:[/b] A rank
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Requirements:[/b] Must have Two Tomoe Sharingan or above activated throughout as the user tries to copy the jutsu (ie. must be activated beforehand). Can only copy jutsu which the user can use themselves.
[b]Points:[/b] 25 points
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 7
[*][i]Duration:[/i]
[*][i]Size:[/i]
[*][i]Speed:[/i]
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 9, 9
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu consists of two primary effects that give the user it's power, the first is the ability of the user to watch an opponent cast any jutsu and to see even the most subtle nuances of it directly through their Sharingan. The second effect is that the user can copy the jutsu directly and exactly as they have seen granted they have the ability to do so. This means that any jutsu that is A rank or under can be copied by the Uchiha as long as they themselves have the corresponding specialization, element, etc... to use it on their own and the jutsu is cast within 100 meters in their sight. The other restriction is that if at any point of trying to copy a particular jutsu their vision moves away (ie. lose sight of the caster) or their vision is obfuscated from seeing the jutsu performed in any way, they will fail to copy the jutsu. This jutsu costs 50 chakra the moment the jutsu is activated + the chakra cost of whatever jutsu they wish to copy once the copied jutsu is cast (upon successfully copying it). There is a natural cooldown to the use of this technique though, to copy any A rank technique means this jutsu can't be used again for 4 posts, for B ranks it is 3 posts, C rank has a 2 post cooldown, and D ranks have a 1 post cooldown. Any number of E ranks can be copied without wearing on the eyes.

Last edited by Tetsuji on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uchiha Clan

Post by Ayame on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 am

Alright so a few things.

1) The scaling seems a bit off and tad too much for my liking on the sharingan's eyes. The first stage they gain a +20 overall, which is fine. The second stage they bump all the way up to +80 stats. And on the final stage they gain +200 Stats. This is in my opinion is way too much, and should be scaled. This on top of the ability to passively nullify genjutsu, AND copy any technique without ANY form of drawback seems all too potent.

2) I'd like the Copy Wheel to have.... something else, as a drawback. Currently, as it stands this completely negates 100% of the training required for a Jutsu, at the cost of a minor amount of chakra which is a VERY Temporary cost. I'd like some other restriction or drawback for this.

3) I thought we were only allowing jutsu which are essential/inheritant to the KKG. Copy wheel makes sense, and I could let Genjutsu:Sharingan slide, but the other two seem... unnecessary? and weren't exhibited by all uchiha.

Character ‖ Jutsu ‖ Stats ‖ Locker ‖ Tracker

Missions Completed:
D-0 ‖ C-0 ‖ B-0 ‖ A-0 ‖ S-0
Ayame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuji on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 pm

-Gave the sharingan an activation costs, lowered the eyes so they're one tier lower on the potency scale and clarified some of the terminology to the abilities (hopefully defining it a bit better)
-Dropped the extra two jutsu but I don't have any drawbacks to Copy Wheel? I can throw a cooldown on it for sure but I'm not a huge fan of limiting the rank of jutsu per times seeing it (since that doesn't make sense with the mechanic) other than us just saying it does

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuji on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:36 am

Updated with Copy Wheel cooldown~

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:47 am

Honestly, I think i'm ok with this as it stands! I look forward to when we do MS and EMS update, but until then, I think we are good.

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:03 am

Approved

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:02 am

Unlocked for edits at bloodline creators request.

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuji on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 am

Edited~

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:12 am

Approved