Uzumaki Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uzumaki Clan

Post by Tetsuji on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Name: Heightened Life Force
History: The Uzumaki Clan (うずまき一族, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. Since its disbandment, most of its known members reside in Konohagakure now. They carry a great notoriety in their ability to create and utilize complex and powerful sealing jutsu of many different types. Despite the clan's original village being disbanded and scattered about the descendants all share notable traits including a very strong and passionate willpower and life force as well as a distinct physical marker in their bright red hair color for those predominately of the Uzumaki clan.
Requirements: No specialization a user has can be of a higher level than their fuinjutsu specialization. (Specs can be at the same level but not higher than)
Description: Those of the Uzumaki bloodline have a few remarkable traits bestowed to them in the form of an incredibly potent life force, naturally potent chakra, and even have their own trademark form of sealing jutsu. Firstly, those of the Uzumaki clan are granted the Chakra Vast and durable traits for free and don't need to balance it with a negative.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Chakra Vast
[b]Type:[/b] Positive
[b]Description:[/b] Someone with this trait has a naturally larger chakra pool, and has an easy time building that pool. As such they receive a passive buff of +50 to their chakra, and a 20% WC reduction to chakra training.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Durable
[b]Type:[/b] Positive
[b]Description:[/b] Someone with this trait is naturally Durable, and has an easy time building up resistances. As such they receive a passive buff of +50 to their Endurance, and a 20% WC reduction to Endurance training.

Beyond that, the Uzumaki's potent chakra also grants them a few, not so tangible, benefits to their natural life force. Namely, in that they have an incredible will to live and can survive on long past the point that most other people would succumb to their injuries. This applies to general death as they often cling to life longer than most are even capable of but also lets them survive even the most deadly of fates such as having a tailed beast removed from their body (letting them carry on and live for up to 7 posts afterwards).

The final power of the Uzumaki is that they are naturally adept at the Sealing Arts and hold host to a variety of incredibly high powered and potent seals passed down through their clan. The Uzumaki sealing style creates sealing formulas that are unique to their jutsu and feature a symbol as the centerpiece that is similar to the symbol of the Uzumaki clan itself. The Uzumaki themselves have a very potent and powerful sealing jutsu of their own that persists from their body and is exclusive to those who carry the bloodline called the Adamantine Sealing Chains. Any fuinjutsu that uses the Uzumaki Sealing Style (must be named/described as such) has the chakra cost to cast the technique reduced down to the rank below it (so as an example an A rank Uzumaki sealing jutsu would cost what a B rank would) but no lower than E rank.

Drawbacks:
-The Uzumaki's reliance on their physical abilities often leaves them quite inept in their perceptive abilities and as such, all Uzumaki members must take the Unaware Trait and cannot balance it with a positive. Those with Uzumaki blood also tend to struggle with creating and learning new jutsu and as such they must also take Jutsu Inept as a negative trait and cannot balance it with a positive.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Unaware
[b]Type:[/b] Negative
[b]Description:[/b] Someone with this trait is unaware of their surroundings inherently, and has an harder time training themselves to be aware. As such they receive a passive debuff of -50 to their Perception, and a +20% WC to Perception training.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Jutsu Inept
[b]Type:[/b] Negative
[b]Description:[/b] For whatever reason, those with this trait find themselves having a hard time mastering and crafting new jutsu. For this reason upon character creation they receive half of the jutsu they were suppose too (If you would receive an odd number of jutsu in a certain category, one of them gets demoted to 1 rank lower.) Additionally, jutsu take 20% more WC to train.

-Furthermore, because of the Uzumaki's lack of perceptive abilities, they must also pay double the chakra cost to escape Genjutsu via Kai and to escape through inflicting pain, must increase the severity by one point/tier.

Bloodline Jutsu:
Adamantine Sealing Chains:

Name: Adamantine Sealing Chains (金剛封鎖 ~ Kongō Fūsa)
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Indefinite
Requirements: Must be of Uzumaki Bloodline.

• Damage:
  • Defense:
  • Healing:
  • Range: 7
  • Duration: 9
  • Size:
  • Speed: 5
  • Potency:
  • Effects: 9

Description: This technique moulds the user's chakra into extremely durable chains which can be used for various purposes usually involving the restriction of a person's chakra and movements. The chains themselves vary in color slightly between members but all commonly appear as ethereal-like chains linked together and varying slightly in size but no thicker than 0.25 meters. The chains have an absolute maximum distance of 100 meters that is reduced depending on the number of chains the user wishes to create. If the user keeps the range within 25 meters they can create 20 chains, within 50 meters from there the maximum they can create is 10 of the chains and they can create 5 chains with 75 meters from there with only one chain being able to be created up to 100 meters away. The chains lash out at the will of the user in a direction at a rate of 35 m/s and once they reach their target will wrap around them and begin to suppress their chakra and physical movement if enough chains are available to do so. Any person with a chakra stat higher than the users can resist the paralysis to their chakra and any person with a strength higher than the users chakra stat can resist the physical paralysis.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Adamantine Sealing Chains (金剛封鎖 ~ Kongō Fūsa)
[b]Rank:[/b] S rank
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Duration:[/b] Indefinite
[b]Requirements:[/b] Must be of Uzumaki Bloodline.
[b]Points:[/b] 30 points
[list]
[*][i]Damage:[/i]
[*][i]Defense:[/i]
[*][i]Healing:[/i]
[*][i]Range:[/i] 7
[*][i]Duration:[/i] 9
[*][i]Size:[/i]
[*][i]Speed:[/i] 5
[*][i]Potency:[/i]
[*][i]Effects:[/i] 9
[/list]
[b]Description:[/b] This technique moulds the user's chakra into extremely durable chains which can be used for various purposes usually involving the restriction of a person's chakra and movements. The chains themselves vary in color slightly between members but all commonly appear as ethereal-like chains linked together and varying slightly in size but no thicker than 0.25 meters. The chains have an absolute maximum distance of 100 meters that is reduced depending on the number of chains the user wishes to create. If the user keeps the range within 25 meters they can create 20 chains, within 50 meters from there the maximum they can create is 10 of the chains and they can create 5 chains with 75 meters from there with only one chain being able to be created up to 100 meters away. The chains lash out at the will of the user in a direction at a rate of 35 m/s and once they reach their target will wrap around them and begin to suppress their chakra and physical movement if enough chains are available to do so. Any person with a chakra stat higher than the users can resist the paralysis to their chakra and any person with a strength higher than the users chakra stat can resist the physical paralysis.

Last edited by Tetsuji on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uzumaki Clan

Post by Kyoshi on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Your history is wrong according to this canon. I didn't even get to the rest of it to be honest. You'll have to make something up man, but there is no 5th or 7th hokage. Also, they don't all have to have red hair, considering that both Naruto and tsunade didn't

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:22 pm

To be honest, I looked through the rest and i'm like...cool with it?

Perhaps an example or explaination of what the "Uzumaki Sealing Style" is would help though, for when people are apping for jutsu. Do you mean those epic chains? Or is it just sealing arts in general?

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuji on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Updated, Clarified, and Added the Sealing chains as unique to the Uzumaki bloodline only. Can be adjusted, I just think it fits as sort of their unique sealing jutsu and the basis for what a few other jutsu that have been show exist from~

Tetsuji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshi on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:48 am

All of my qualms have been satisfied! Unless anyone else brings up glaring issues then I approve.

Kyoshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:06 am

Approved

Aka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content