Opening Claim Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening Claim Thread Empty Opening Claim Thread

Post by Cloaked Figure on Sun May 12, 2019 11:58 am

We are using this thread to make claims and reservations for all things related to the opening of the site (including higher starting character ranks), early advertising rewards, etc... Reply to this thread with any and all information (links for proof of rewards, apps, etc...) to be checked and confirmed by a member of the administration team. Additionally, all information related to early bonuses will be compiled here:

For all characters starting at a higher rank on the site, you are granted the equivalent number of stats that would have taken to get to the base of that rank (ie. 20 points per rank except for 15 at E-rank means a B-rank character will gain 55 stat points to allocate, an A-rank character will gain 75 stat points, and an S-rank character will gain 95 stat points to allocate). Note: The limits on stat rules still exist (ie. only 100 chakra per rank may be attained, can only be trained up to Tier-5 of 2 ranks above your current rank, etc...).

Additionally, each character will gain the perks (jutsu) given to them as if they had ranked up according to the Rank & Title Rules as well as the jutsu that would have taken them to rank up for free. This means that a B-rank character would receive 4 D, 6 C, 4 B, and 1 A-rank jutsu. An A-rank would 4 D, 6 C, 6 B, and 4 A-rank jutsu. An S-rank would 4 D, 6 C, 6 B, and 6 A, and 1 S-rank jutsu to distribute how they see fit.

Finally, you also get the 2 free specialization points you would get, plus 3 specialization points per rank that you skip. So a B-rank character gets a total of 8 spec points, an A-rank gets 11, and an S-rank gets 14 points. (These can also be used on an additional element if you so choose).

For clans and KKG bonuses, staff will be looking at the quality of your character application and especially to the history contained within. As an expectation, staff will expect a very well-written and flowing application and history that covers the entire ninja's history up to their 'rank' as well as their KKG and how they earned/developed it and used it. The expectation is that a good history can be many times longer than the required history for a normal character application.

**As a very subjective ruling, all character wishing to start at a higher level should have exceedingly exceptional applications as well. Formatted properly and at least twice the required length for a character's history as well. Any application that fails to meet this standard, or is so poorly written that it does not reflect the high-quality we strive for, can be rejected by staff on these grounds.**

Each village has 1 S-rank slot, 2 A-rank slots, and 3 B-rank slots available to them with as many C-rank ninja as they can house being available at the sites release. Listed below are counts and links to the characters currently holding those positions.

Konoha
S-Rank - Hirotaa
A-Rank -
B-Rank -
C-rank -

Kiri
S-Rank -
A-Rank -
B-Rank -
C-rank -

Suna
S-Rank -
A-Rank -
B-Rank - Zaiaku
C-rank -

Iwa
S-Rank - Miyuki
A-Rank -
B-Rank -
C-rank -

Kumo
S-Rank - Psychosis
A-Rank - Kosuke
B-Rank -
C-rank -

The opening Kage positions are much more strenuous. As staff we expect nearly flawless applications that play heavily into the lore of the world and show how a character would rise to becoming the leader of their village within the lore and Setting of Mythos. As such, any character wishing to claim a Kage position within the site should have an application that has 2x the word count in all sections except for character history which should be at least 5x the required word count length.

Furthermore, along with your character's history related to your village, we as staff would also like a small write up of your plans for the village you would lead. A small 2-3 paragraphs outlining all of the lore you would like to write and events you would hope to plan and execute in your village over the next roughly 6 months are required. This is because the position of Kage is essential to the health and growth of the site and as such, we want to select candidates who are ready to embrace that philosophy and help strive to make Mythos (and most importantly) their village, the best possible.

The claimed Kage positions are noted below.

Hokage –
Mizukage –
Tsuchikage –
Kazekage –
Raikage –
Cloaked Figure
Cloaked Figure
Admin

View user profile http://mythosrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opening Claim Thread Empty Re: Opening Claim Thread

Post by Nariko on Sun May 12, 2019 12:46 pm

Can I start as a C-rank wanderer? Us wanderers need to be represented to :3
Nariko
Nariko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Sun May 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Nariko wrote:Can I start as a C-rank wanderer? Us wanderers need to be represented to :3

Of course! Wander away~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aries on Sun May 12, 2019 3:04 pm

Mizukage me please
aries
aries

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Sun May 12, 2019 3:10 pm

aries wrote:Mizukage me please

You'll have to do your character application first. The Kage positions aren't reserved so much as earned. The minimum requirements are here though, Happy Writing~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosuke on Sun May 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Wanting to start as an A-tier Jōnin in Kumo.

My App
Kosuke
Kosuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychosis on Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 pm

S tier Jounin in Kumo
My App
Psychosis
Psychosis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Tue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm

Kosuke wrote:Wanting to start as an A-tier Jōnin in Kumo.

My App

Psychosis wrote:S tier Jounin in Kumo
My App

You're both approved, rather, link this approval to the Character Modding section to get the character's approved~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yabai on Sat May 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Yabai
Yabai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Sat May 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Zaiaku wrote:I'd like to claim B-Rank for Suna.

http://mythosrp.forumotion.com/t757-onizuka-yabai#3760

Approved~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki on Sat May 25, 2019 10:22 pm

I would like to claim S-Rank for Iwagakure.

Opening Claim Thread 5v8Po4H
Miyuki
Miyuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Sat May 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Miyuki wrote:I would like to claim S-Rank for Iwagakure.

Approved~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirotaa on Wed May 29, 2019 9:49 pm

Could I claim the S-rank spot for Konoha?

(hi it's akahito)

Hirotaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eizō on Thu May 30, 2019 5:41 am

Hirotaa wrote:Could I claim the S-rank spot for Konoha?

(hi it's akahito)

You're good to go~
Eizō
Eizō

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Yukimenoko on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:08 pm

May I apply for Mizukage?
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko

View user profile